Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..thanks pal. I actually went to that thread but it seems that is "closed". So, probably you're right new thread would be created..
It's closed because the links don't change between versions.

I haven't run the previous CA.. Still do you know it's minimum requirements ?
The only direct minimum requirement is for a graphics card supporting 'Pixel Shader 3.0'. Beyond that you still need to have a decent PC, but there are no specifications as such.

If you aren't sure, download GPU-Z and run it and then look for the highlighted part, if that says SM3.0 or a higher number you're good in that regard.

zzdfcVZ.png

You can only Bat in the version of nets being released today :p

Hey Angy, is it confirmed that in this version we can only bat.. was trying to find out that post. I was most excited to be able to practice bowling :(

Anyways whatever we can get hands-on would be great ! :yes
I am so happy that I have got my pc upgraded last month. :D :cheers

I can run the CA, but the menu is laggy for me (2 seconds minumum). I guess I wont be able to play nets :(. Hopefully people will post their impressions and videos though :thumbs

----------

You can only Bat in the version of nets being released today :p

WHAT ??:eek:
are you sure..No !! I want to bowl :facepalm

You can only Bat in the version of nets being released today
Is that confirmed by Ross? I couldn't find the post when I looked for it.

I think the bowling controls were the ones that most interested me, but I'll still look forward to batting if bowling isn't available.

Hey Angy, is it confirmed that in this version we can only bat.. was trying to find out that post. I was most excited to be able to practice bowling :(

Anyways whatever we can get hands-on would be great ! :yes
I am so happy that I have got my pc upgraded last month. :D :cheers

Yeah....its confirmed here.

Ross posted:
The nets are batting, not bowling.

He is not very active on IVG though (that should calm you down)!
I didn't realise they were going for a boxing day release. I find that really interesting as I always assumed that would be quite challenging being just 1 day after Christmas.

----------

It's now available:
Don Bradman Cricket Academy V0.9994 Beta is available.

Download the setup file here:

Don Bradman Cricket 14

Only Batting? Weird.

Anyway, will we be getting another update (next Friday or at any other future date) which will let us practising bowling as well? Anybody got any info on that?

Permission From Big Ant to Create A Torrent file of Cricket academy

Well, this thread is really only a Question (i apologize if i shouldn'nt be doing this) but it is a serious question. I ask for permission to make a torrent file for ca .9994 because its hard for many computers to download a file, 589 mb using something like chrome downloader. JUST TO BE CLEAR, i will not make a torrent of the full game(when it releases) but i just want to make one for this because i got this working on my friends computer, but not mine. I mean, the cricket academy file is free anyways which is why i wanted to ask. I hope you answer this question before the thread is closed (which Matt or Barmy ect can do later)

Good Luck BA, ill see u 2014

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread