Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox 360's controller is recommended but I prefer Logitech controllers, go for F510.

I have obviously misunderstood your posts as an attack and have been too trigger happy :facepalm

stallone-tommygun.gif
screamlikeagirl.gif

And yet it would have been the best selling cricket game :cheers

Loving it.

Well... if you see it for sale in any of the markets you have to let me know - would love to see it :)

best net practice sessions i have ever seen . People don't mind waiting if quality is promised .
In ashes series they are using different angle cameras to show replays of fall of wickets .Can we expect that in game ?

Gotta ask

Who is this dvst8 that has made Ross skid out his underpants?

Hey if I'm wrong and know it I'll put my hands up real fast and apologise, nothing wrong with that. Doubt you'll ever get one from me for anything :p

Nothing wrong with getting shit wrong and being humble. Mark of a man.

Hey Ross, I respect your say it as you see attitude, not afraid to stick by what you say, and yes admit when you have crossed the line

Just wanna know who that dude was, seemed like he was someone of a bit more importance than ypur average pc member ..

My controller was a cheap and cheerful under ?15 job picked up especially for this game, but when I loaded up the nets, it didn't recognise it.
However, I grabbed an xbox 360 emulator program from the web and it's working fine now.

Hey Ross, I respect your say it as you see attitude, not afraid to stick by what you say, and yes admit when you have crossed the line

Just wanna know who that dude was, seemed like he was someone of a bit more importance than ypur average pc member ..

I wouldn't normally discuss it publicly but it is in public so I will.

He kindly some time ago purchased a domain name related to Don Bradman as he was worried that someone might take it and do something with it that we wouldn't be happy with. He PM'd me to let me know that what he had done and gave me the key to transfer the domain, all for no money changing hands, he did this with all of the best intentions and integrity, and at his own cost.

He posted today, obviously I did not recognise his name, and I misunderstood his post as an attack. It is because of his prior kindness that I would believe that his post wasn't meant to be confrontational and that I have made an error of judgement. Once he mentioned the domain in his public post it clicked for me and I apologised, as I should.

That's all there is to it.

ross you are great!! :D thanks for such a wonderful game, we have been in desert for the past 7 years ( even more than that). This nets !! oh man its awesome, its more than real :D :lol wonderful team efforts ross. Brilliant thinking, excellent execution and whatever you promised earlier is there in every bit of it. you are awesome BOSS!!!!!! yesterday only i bought the controller for this game and i am slowly mastering it, so far its been wonderful, i dont know how you guys thought of making a game like this!! its "THE CRICKET GAME" :cheers!!!

I have edited the signature sir!!!!

Last edited:
Can we play batting with Broadcast or Front Camera in the final game?

Hi everyone..

I have asked this question before in other forums. I didnt get any reply from Ross or from Big Ant team. I didnt see any gameplay videos from front view as well. I have seen only front view camera when i play game as a bowler. So, Could you please confirm whether this camera view will be available for batting in the final game. If not please include this as well.

It's surprising that you never read that. Yes, it does exist in the final game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread