Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine celebrating Christmas in 30 degree heat, it just doesn't seem right. Give me a freezing cold Christmas anyday! :cheers

30 degrees to us is like 20-25 degrees to you though, so it is lovely weather for a family BBQ and a game of backyard cricket. I can't imagine being cooped up in front of a fire for Christmas. :noway

We've had a delay with Don Bradman Cricket '14 coming out. Now I've been putting up with another one! My wife was due with my second son on the 17th and it's the 20th now. Can't anything make it's release date anymore, lol!!?? :p

We've had a delay with Don Bradman Cricket '14 coming out. Now I've been putting up with another one! My wife was due with my second son on the 17th and it's the 20th now. Can't anything make it's release date anymore, lol!!?? :p

Ask her for a demo.

Congratulations with the impending birth :)

----------

30 degrees to us is like 20-25 degrees to you though, so it is lovely weather for a family BBQ and a game of backyard cricket. I can't imagine being cooped up in front of a fire for Christmas. :noway

Yep, although our Christmas' are generally at 35-40 degrees, the weather we love.

My wife was due with my second son on the 17th and it's the 20th now. Can't anything make it's release date anymore, lol!!?? :p

I don't believe it's ever coming out...

I hope it's not as broken as Ashes Cricket...

Ross will C A Iversons's baby be released before end of Jan or in Feb do you think? Also can i pre-order a copy? if so where?

Ross will C A Iversons's baby be released before end of Jan or in Feb do you think? Also can i pre-order a copy? if so where?

Ross will C A Iverson's baby have a limited edition steel-nappy edition?

Ross will C A Iverson's baby come with fully licensed cribs?

Ross will C A Iverson's baby's birth be viewable with a broadcast camera?

Ross will C A Iverson's baby have an online co-operative parenting option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread