Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fictional character they wrote a book about. Not sure how it relates to cricket.

I think he was real. CaptainOZ would even admit that... his dad and his dad's friends are perhaps up for debate.

----------

Its ross-day tommorrow....????????whats new tommorrow ross ??????

The Big Ant Christmas party is tomorrow...

..... followed by the "CaptainOz Special Super Happy Baby Jesus Edition" of DBC14 Cricket Academy.... if I am not so Super Happy that I can't upload it :D

My gamepad doesn't have analog triggers, so I can't seem to figure how to take aggressive grounded shots. Rest works fine.

So it is decided if game releases before 14th Feb I am giving it as valentine present. :cheers

thats a good question - I also use the TIR 4 and will be using the pro mode camera pretty much 100% of the time - are we able to get TIR to work in this instance?

I'm feeling quite confident that there might be a way to get it to work - if the game will have OR support, it shouldn't be too much of a leap to adapt that for Track IR. Just imagine how awesome it will be - just like being out there on the pitch!!

Hmmm is your valetine a girl,:spy a cricket gaming girl:eek:

Yep like I said before days before yesterday we played nets for like an hour and she was smashing even spinners coming down the track on rookie mode so we have good future with DBC 14.

So yes, can confirm analog power for defensive shots (RT) working fine - the difference is definitely noticeable. Not sure about aggressive and aggressive-grounded shots though. I have tried but can't consistently make out the difference in power for aggressive (LT) and aggressive shots along the ground (RT+LT). I guess it would be clearer once we have the full game since you can't judge the power of shots very well in nets.

So I could be wrong, but I find pressing LT less gives me less loft than when I fully press it not necessarily less power. Haven't really tested this with a marker facing consecutive deliveries but I should.

I find I edge or miss everything when I try to slightly loft a shot - slightly defensive works fairly well for a ground ball that goes back to the stumps fairly quickly.

Mine was giving Ashwin a earful when he dropped that catch. :p She was angrier than i was ;)

So it is decided if game releases before 14th Feb I am giving it as valentine present. :cheers

Mine is getting tickets to the SA v Australia test match.. I doubt we will have DBC14 by then

So finally we pc cricket geeks have started to find cricket loving gals too. Awesome ;)

So finally we pc cricket geeks have started to find cricket loving gals too. Awesome ;)

Mine is from Holland where although they have a national team nobody has heard of cricket. Idea is to get them early, so when the relationship is in the early stages make cricket a very important part of your life and then it sticks I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread