Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my other half is wondering how the Indians are going to cope in SA on wickets that don't suit their style of play.. I'm looking forward to her having a go in the nets on the academy..

There is a place for girls who don't get cricket, the bin

They are leaving everything off stump(scared to play), wasting our new ball,,,and I also wonder if we do have female members on this forum!

*just after I posted this, 3 wickets have fallen* make that 4

Last edited:
logitech-logitech-gamepad-f310-gamepad-400x400-imad8axvy36v7wkq.jpeg

WILL THIS WORK? THIS IS IN MY BUDGET.

Oh....Planing to release on Valentines day i.e, 14 FEB......Give Don BradMan Cricket 14 to your girl friend and see what happens.....:D

Nice thought....you are bound to score! ;)

----------

I have been on this forum since the good old cricket 2004 days for any update on cricket games.. Last year i was looking at modding my cricket 2007 (with a heavy heart) when i came across DBC and AC13 and i told myself hey AC13 will be fun DBC is just an experiment from one of the developers.. Over the last 6 months or so i have been proved wrong every single day and i was like 'Kudos' to BA for coming up with such an exciting title.. Infact everyday in office i check these forums for atleast 5 times..

And yet your "member since" date is Nov 2013? Am i missing something?

Install x360ce in the ca directory, keep internet on, press the analog button, open x360ce select search for settings automatically online, all buttons will be configured. If you want vibration feedback install the driver setup from the cd you get alongwith this generic controller.

i'd also be very surprised if they're clearing $40 a copy!

As a rule of thumb (and in very broad brush strokes, because it varies between games, territories, companies etc)...

Your mandatory costs (taxes, retailer cut, platform-holder cut, manufacturing and distribution) will take care of 70% of the retail price for a kick-off.

The remaining 30% would then be split between the developer and the publisher to (essentially) refund the money already spent (by the developer making the game, and by the publisher organising/promoting it).

logitech-logitech-gamepad-f310-gamepad-400x400-imad8axvy36v7wkq.jpeg

WILL THIS WORK? THIS IS IN MY BUDGET.
That's the Logitech F310 and should work fine :thumbs. But im not sure if it has feed back motors built into that controller
No it doesnt have force feed back but everything else should work fine.

Last edited:
Nice thought....you are bound to score! ;)

----------

And yet your "member since" date is Nov 2013? Am i missing something?

Yes you are.. I would have loved to join earlier but wasn't keen to comment or discuss things just enjoy what came out of this forum.. Just when DBC blew me away i had no choice then to be the part of the ever growing community.. and there are 1000's of people who still do the same..

----------

As a rule of thumb (and in very broad brush strokes, because it varies between games, territories, companies etc)...

Your mandatory costs (taxes, retailer cut, platform-holder cut, manufacturing and distribution) will take care of 70% of the retail price for a kick-off.

The remaining 30% would then be split between the developer and the publisher to (essentially) refund the money already spent (by the developer making the game, and by the publisher organising/promoting it).

Considering it took four years for this game to be developed.. Dun you think even if they sold 500,000 copies they would only break even or maybe loose money in that case.. Games like DBC are Gold mines and they are made to earn a fortune and re-invest in the franchise. I think you got some calculations wrong there..

Ross has already said that he expects to make a loss on the game (first iteration). As Chief works in the industry I would imagine his figures are pretty close to the mark.

'Should work' and 'does work' are very different. :p
I said 'should' because i use the F710 and it works Flawlessly
So i don't see why the F310 wouldn't, the only thing the F710
Has over the F310 is it has force feed back :D Duel motors.

Ross has already said that he expects to make a loss on the game (first iteration). As Chief works in the industry I would imagine his figures are pretty close to the mark.

In that case i ll go by what you guys say.. Business wise i thought there is money to be made here.. Different companies have different strategies.. Having said that i hope they recover a major chunk of the investment next time around..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread