Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yes, can confirm analog power for defensive shots (RT) working fine - the difference is definitely noticeable. Not sure about aggressive and aggressive-grounded shots though. I have tried but can't consistently make out the difference in power for aggressive (LT) and aggressive shots along the ground (RT+LT). I guess it would be clearer once we have the full game since you can't judge the power of shots very well in nets.

Oh, great that way buddy. Even I like to go with the brand I trust the most for now it's Sony for most of the electronic items. But I'd prefer a different company's item if the specific item is better than that of Sony's. I asked you because the X360 controller is supported by most of the games and is recommended by developers as well.:)

Btw, clicking the "Quote" button below every post allows you to quote the specific post. Assuming your new here.:)

Thanks for your reply, anyway heres a bit about the Logitech F710 if your interested.
Cut the cord and enjoy the freedom?gaming without wires. Simply insert the nano-receiver into a USB port for fast, 2.4 GHz data transmission with virtually no delays, dropouts or interference.
Discover a new level of feedback you can feel with every hit, crash and explosion in games that support vibration feedback.
Play console ports with their native-style controller or adopt a more relaxed position while enjoying PC games. F710 is easy to set up and use with your favorite games thanks to XInput/DirectInput?the two most common input standards.
Pair F710 with Big Picture and navigate Steam, surf the web, play games and more from the comfort of your couch. Bring your entire library of Steam games to the living room, grab your F710, sit back, and enjoy.
Standard D-pads rest on a single pivot point that can result in imprecise control. The D-pad glides over four individual switches for a more responsive, tactile feel.
Your instincts will guide your actions over the familiar layout and you?ll be off and gaming in no time. Crafted for a console-like controlling experience and innovated from traditional design, F710 fits like a glove.
Change the standard commands or adapt F710 for play with an unsupported title easily, using Logitech?s profiler software. Buttons and controls are fully programmable and can even mimic keyboard and mouse commands.
Enjoy long, comfortable play sessions thanks to smooth curves and contoured rubber grips.

Predictions for release? Now that this year has been missed and holidays are arriving I can't see it being announced until after all that dust has settled. If we assume it will be a Friday then I would assume the 10th is looking most likely. If we say it will then take 3-4 weeks to release we are looking at a 31st Jan/7th Feb release.

If people got banned for being a joke then this would have to be heavily adjusted downwards....

PlanetCricket @PlanetCricket follows you
The world's largest Cricket and Cricket Games Forum. Over 50,000 members and 2.2m posts.

thats a good question - I also use the TIR 4 and will be using the pro mode camera pretty much 100% of the time - are we able to get TIR to work in this instance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread