Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely the issue with the receiver. I have wired and it vibrates.

Oh....Planing to release on Valentines day i.e, 14 FEB......Give Don BradMan Cricket 14 to your girl friend and see what happens.....:D

tbh if my better half got me DBC14 for valentines day...<leaves this bit to your imagination> ...well I'd be one happy bloke!

My better half is already in the love with the control scheme. She played Ashes 09 with me in past and after playing DBC , she said "This is so easy and makes sense, why that other game didnt had this kind of controls" :p

yashdude101 You'd get 2 XBOX 360 wired controllers around that price. Any specific reason you bought that instead of the XBOX 360 controller?
Everything i own Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers, Headset
Are all Logitech and had no problems with the brand
So i went that way.

Last edited:
someone tried playing the straight drive with just moving the ras forward and then with completely forward ras to see how far the ball goes to the wall on fixed full length seam balls.

Last edited:
I haven't fixed the release date.. It's Ross who has done it(I don't know whether he has kept your date in mind)
Okay simple enough - If Ross can state that he hasn't fixed the release date for that period - you get banned for trolling.

Same goes to anyone else who wants to get a reaction out of people by claiming a release date as fact.

Okay simple enough - If Ross can state that he hasn't fixed the release date for that period - you get banned for trolling.

Same goes to anyone else who wants to get a reaction out of people by claiming a release date as fact.

You tell them MATT:clap

i dreamed yersterday i got banned. that's how pathetic my life is.

Yeah my other half is wondering how the Indians are going to cope in SA on wickets that don't suit their style of play.. I'm looking forward to her having a go in the nets on the academy..

There is a place for girls who don't get cricket, the bin

Am using wireless xbox360

Haven't noticed analogue triggers but will check later

Have never had it vibrate, either. Dunno if it's an issue with my wireless receiver...

Yep, mine definitely vibrates every now and then. It's not consistent though - sometimes on nicks, sometimes when I have timed it perfectly!

----------

So I use a wired 360 controller and if I play a defensive shot down the pitch with RT pressed a little bit it definitely travels further than when I fully press it.

Shouldn't it be the opposite way? Also, what about non-defensive shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread