Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't it be the opposite way? Also, what about non-defensive shots?

No its right the way it is. If you see the right trigger as a defensive mode button, the more you press it the more defensive you become. Hence if you only press it a little then the ball will go further than when you press it fully.

No its right the way it is. If you see the right trigger as a defensive mode button, the more you press it the more defensive you become. Hence if you only press it a little then the ball will go further than when you press it fully.

Sounds right for defensive shots. But surely it should be the other way for aggressive shots - press more for more powerful and less for less powerful?

i'd send you some savlon skater but what with this christmas post...

And also your ability to get the savlon out to all markets simultaneously ;)

Sounds right for defensive shots. But surely it should be the other way for aggressive shots - press more for more powerful and less for less powerful?

I'll double check when I get home tonight but I believe that is the case. ie if you press the Left Trigger (aggressive shots) more the ball is hit harder, the opposite to the Right Trigger (Defensive)

I'm over explaining to avoid confusion.. :P

yashdude101 You'd get 2 XBOX 360 wired controllers around that price. Any specific reason you bought that instead of the XBOX 360 controller?
Everything i own Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers, Headset
Are all Logitech and had no problems with the brand
So i went that way.
Oh, great that way buddy. Even I like to go with the brand I trust the most for now it's Sony for most of the electronic items. But I'd prefer a different company's item if the specific item is better than that of Sony's. I asked you because the X360 controller is supported by most of the games and is recommended by developers as well.:)

Btw, clicking the "Quote" button below every post allows you to quote the specific post. Assuming your new here.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread