Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
f710-gaming-gamepad-images.png

Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710
Works Flawlessly :)

So I use a wired 360 controller and if I play a defensive shot down the pitch with RT pressed a little bit it definitely travels further than when I fully press it.

:spySome of my sources tell me that this game may release any day between 13 to 17 February 2014
I know big ant will refuse this(bcz they don't want to tell it right now)..

Oh....Planing to release on Valentines day i.e, 14 FEB......Give Don BradMan Cricket 14 to your girl friend and see what happens.....:D

f710-gaming-gamepad-images.png

Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710
Works Flawlessly :)
You'd get 2 XBOX 360 wired controllers around that price. Any specific reason you bought that instead of the XBOX 360 controller?

Oh....Planing to release on Valentines day i.e, 14 FEB......Give Don BradMan Cricket 14 to your girl friend and see what happens.....:D

Mine was already playing all kind of shots yesterday in netz on rookie mode even coming down the wicket and smacking spinners. :yes

:spySome of my sources tell me that this game may release any day between 13 to 17 February 2014
I know big ant will refuse this(bcz they don't want to tell it right now)..

Given Aus is the main market it will almost certainly release on a Thursday so as soon as you or your dubious source say any day my bullshitting tosser alarm starts ringing

----------

Mine was already playing all kind of shots yesterday in netz on rookie mode even coming down the wicket and smacking spinners. :yes

Sounds like a keeper...

Buttons are not analog. As far as I know, in Fifa, the power is determined by how long you press the buttons for, not how hard you do it.

yeah, ras is for skill moves, and buttons are not analog and shot power is by how long you press the buttons. But if you just move las player will walk, if moved more player will jog and combined with trigger player will sprint. So las is pressure sensitive, i assume ras will also be.

13 is a Thursday

My problem was specifically with the any day part of your lie, not that there wasn't a Thursday in it.

But since it starts on a Thursday and therefore includes a Sunday which is obviously not going to happen, I am 100% calling shenanigans

^^Nope, using USB, wired Xbox controller. Would love to know from others using Xbox controllers if they have noticed any variations in shot power by using the analog triggers.

Am using wireless xbox360

Haven't noticed analogue triggers but will check later

Have never had it vibrate, either. Dunno if it's an issue with my wireless receiver...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread