Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Xbox controller, so yes.

i am having a lot of problems with my controller.

attachment.php

i have investigated the causes and it would appear to be a result of racism of the piscine variety.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 99
i guess ross has said that if we don't know the date by feb (that is, end of january) it will mean something terrible has happened. if you apply the usual timeframe between announcing the date and the release of other big ant/tru blu games - which seems to be 3-5 weeks - that would give a first quarter release as almost 100%, and likely sometime around mid-feb to mid-march as most likely.

dunno the exact dates, but i guess around those times you have aus v sa and world 20/20 so it might be near one of those?

We know when to expect a date by, but there has been no announcement of a quarter and I can understand the question, because the game is likely to do better in a Southern Hemisphere summer. That should be well finished by the time quarter two 2014 ends.

So, if Q1 isn't being announced now to people obviously a little disappointed that the game isn't 2013 at all, doesn't it suggest that Q4 2014 is still on the table? After all, we can't rule anything out that we haven't been told. I guess we'll all finally know one way or the other come February. :)

We know when to expect a date by, but there has been no announcement of a quarter and I can understand the question, because the game is likely to do better in a Southern Hemisphere summer. That should be well finished by the time quarter two 2014 ends.

So, if Q1 isn't being announced now to people obviously a little disappointed that the game isn't 2013 at all, doesn't it suggest that Q4 2014 is still on the table? After all, we can't rule anything out that we haven't been told. I guess we'll all finally know one way or the other come February. :)

i am just saying if you apply the usual behaviour, i think they have had typically between 20 - 40 days between announcing a release date and a release date, so it would be a pretty odd departure for them to suddenly announce for example on 14 January the game is releasing on 14 December...

going by the usual behaviour and lapse between announcing the date and the date itself of other games, it would be amazing if the game wasn't released in q1, or the beginning of q2 at the absolute latest.

if you take ross at his word of we will know the date by february, and apply the latest that could mean - 1 second to midnight on the 31st of January they announce the date - the usual timeframe would still take you to late/feb early march for release.

Also, his comments don't rule out the possibility of us being able to play the game by 1st Feb*

*Ever the optimist..

Ross had also said it could be as early as 1st jan!!! It's really a bit pointless tryin to guess. We have absolutely no idea, other than we will know the release date by February.

Has this been mentioned anywhere by ba team that shot power is related to button pressure?

Would be nice to be building a century with my career pro while munching pancakes...

Hi everyone, been away for like a week and missed so much I see.:p

I downloaded the nets, great job Ross with the controls with the easy of them. I am not great at the game yet as I play on legend. I will keep trying till it clicks.

PS Hoping for a release early next year. PS Perth test was amazing but a Aussie win was always going to happen, how the tables have turned in just a short period of time.:spy

But i use the same generic controller to play fifa and it gives different shot power in short pass, through ball etc based on how hard the button is pressed.

does this game include player records such as highest score or fastest 100, something like that

But i use the same generic controller to play fifa and it gives different shot power in short pass, through ball etc based on how hard the button is pressed.

Buttons are not analog. As far as I know, in Fifa, the power is determined by how long you press the buttons for, not how hard you do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread