Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got another one.....was too hilarious to not post it here:

"false ego will kill people , dont succumb to that, i am telling for ur good sake, i think ur family members never be happy when they interact with u , feeling sorry for that..."

:lol

Who wants to bet on another PM being on its way to my inbox from this gentleman :yes

So, how about that release date then.*

*attempt to put discussion back on topic.

518 pages , of which 99% are irrelevant, how people are wasting their energy and everything , its really sad that we are wasting our time and energy for a cricket game (note the word WE)....:facepalm

That is THE purpose of this thread... There is only one post that counts :)

518 pages , of which 99% are irrelevant, how people are wasting their energy and everything , its really sad that we are wasting our time and energy for a cricket game (note the word WE)....:facepalm

That's the beauty of Planet Cricket. We may have wasted a part of our lives on a cricket game but it has been great fun arguing and making jokes with each other. And I for one have thoroughly enjoyed talking $h!t with people on the other side of the world about irrelevant subjects that were at one point very slightly related to cricket.

And once the game gets releases we will be all on here bragging about how well we are going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread