Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the 'take, take, take' attitude on here? People are lucky to have the nets in CA and now they demand more?

WHAT? MOOOOOOORE???!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with the 'take, take, take' attitude on here? People are lucky to have the nets in CA and now they demand more?

Please sir, can I have all that and more?

Poor Ross is going to a lot of notifications he's not expecting...

Maybe you could try [noparse]@Ross[/noparse]

I think we should keep quoting mods until the horrific quote notification thing is removed. I keep thinking "yay, someone has thanked me" when it turns out all they've done is quote me and tell me i'm wrong.

Oh yes, poor (other)ross.

I think we should keep quoting mods until the horrific quote notification thing is removed. I keep thinking "yay, someone has thanked me" when it turns out all they've done is quote me and tell me i'm wrong.

Oh yes, poor (other)ross.

If you went here you can turn mention notifications off.

Hello sir. I wanted to ask some thing about the broadcast cam view. Will the camera follow the ball around the stadium or will it be at the pitch like the other camera angles ?? Thank you :):cheers

Yes I would also like to ask this question. If I remember correctly no cricket game has ever had a stationary camera like broadcasters use, would be a very cool feature!

i like the quoting notifications. lets me get back to a convo easily instead of searching around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread