Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you already getting a feel of DBC14 with the nets + numerous videos showing gameplay??? This is good enough to know what the game would be like, the rest should be playable in the full game!

So let me get this straight. You think that all the videos+batting practice in ca=demo? There is nothing wrong in asking for a demo. More often than not there is a demo for all the popular games. I'm just as excited as anyone for this game. You maybe content with only batting but I want more. And my request for demo is reasonable.

So let me get this straight. You think that all the videos+batting practice in ca=demo? There is nothing wrong in asking for a demo. More often than not there is a demo for all the popular games. I'm just as excited as anyone for this game. You maybe content with only batting but I want more. And my request for demo is reasonable.

They have been pretty clear there wouldn't be a demo. The nets were a gesture due to moving beyond the envisaged 2013 release, and a nice gesture at that.

i don't think it's common for a low-budget, niche game to release a demo.

I really enjoy the Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto demos...oh wait

^^^ In controllers like these, the trigger is not analogue, only digital.. I'm also having the same one.. I think we cant control the power while playing aggressive shots exactly..

And we don't need to have the umpteenth discussion about a demo when we recevied the net session less than a week ago

You don't have to be sarcastic mate. FIFA 14 rings any bells?

Do you know Fifa's budget??

And to answer your question, yes, for me this batting in nets + videos on the net on gameplay + the features we know about, are all good enough to know its gonna be a brilliant game and a day-1 buy for me:cheers

And we don't need to have the umpteenth discussion about a demo when we recevied the net session less than a week ago

This is a forum for discussion. You do know what a demo is, don't you? CA has only batting practice. But I understand what @blockerdave said. I was just wondering whether we will get lucky with a demo.

Hello sir. I wanted to ask some thing about the broadcast cam view. Will the camera follow the ball around the stadium or will it be at the pitch like the other camera angles ?? Thank you :):cheers

This is a forum for discussion. You do know what a demo is, don't you? CA has only batting practice. But I understand what @blockerdave said. I was just wondering whether we will get lucky with a demo.

Well you have your answer. There will be no demo.

Hello sir. I wanted to ask some thing about the broadcast cam view. Will the camera follow the ball around the stadium or will it be at the pitch like the other camera angles ?? Thank you :):cheers

what is "cheers" about that? misuse/overuse of emoticons is morally equivalent to genocide. stop it.

I don't think a demo is entirely necessary myself. I'm quite happy without one. I do however feel that you didn't ask rudely. It seemed you asked a question which was seized upon by some and then others attempted to ridicule.

Everyone has different tastes as to what they'd like prior to a games release and there's no harm in politely asking. :)

Last edited:
what is "cheers" about that? misuse/overuse of emoticons is morally equivalent to genocide. stop it.

Why the hell i read that part in first glance as "Missus Overuse" :p.

Maybe i need some sleep.

Do you know Fifa's budget??

And to answer your question, yes, for me this batting in nets + videos on the net on gameplay + the features we know about, are all good enough to know its gonna be a brilliant game and a day-1 buy for me:cheers

I don't presume to know. I didn't know that releasing a demo will be taxing on the budget either. It was simple question and even though @Ross may not have read my question, I suppose my question is answered. :)

On a side note, I'm just eager to compensate our recent ODI series drubbing against SA. Boys were unlucky. :)

I don't presume to know. I didn't know that releasing a demo will be taxing on the budget either. It was simple question and even though @Ross may not have read my question, I suppose my question is answered. :)

On a side note, I'm just eager to compensate our recent ODI series drubbing against SA. Boys were unlucky. :)

Unlucky? Probably not the correct word, you used there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread