Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not buying a PS4 until Mike Fegan's French Cricket 2017 is confirmed for the platform.

I am going to hold out for "Mike Fegan's French Kissing 2018: Can You Match The Fegan Tongue? Nothing Works The Magic Like The Fegan Tongue"*

From the team that brought you the hilarious party game on consoles "Piss Up In A Brewery: Can You Organise One?"

*apparently a Playboy licence is involved. However recent early development shots don't give much hope: lips miraculously entwine, tongues miss each other by miles and none of the portrayed top models have eyes.

From the team that brought you the hilarious party game on consoles "Piss Up In A Brewery: Can You Organise One?"

And when given the task of organising sex in a brothel, Fegan begins by asking: "Huh? What's sex?"

Bearing in mind that there's easily 10x the number of PS3/X360s in the home than PS4/XB1s around; then yes, they will release on current gen stuff. Bear in mind that lots of people haven't picked up a next-gen system yet because there simply is no games worth playing yet to justify ?300+ on a new system. (Also; they definately released FIFA 12 on PS2; and I'm sure that they also released FIFA 13 on it as well...)

At the end of 2014 there will be 10x, right now there is 80x (from memory).

Bearing in mind that there's easily 10x the number of PS3/X360s in the home than PS4/XB1s around; then yes, they will release on current gen stuff. Bear in mind that lots of people haven't picked up a next-gen system yet because there simply is no games worth playing yet to justify ?300+ on a new system. (Also; they definately released FIFA 12 on PS2; and I'm sure that they also released FIFA 13 on it as well...)

One of the final two games to ever be released for PS2, is Fifa '14, believe it or not. Almost worth playing that to see what it's like. Although the game-play is just 'legacy game-play' since whatever they created last for PS2, some years back. Still bug fixes and the front end and squad changes would still make it interesting to have a glimpse at if you have fond memories of your PS2. :)

More like Tony Blair really...

that's a political joke

ross when DBC 14 will be released? :D

----------

we cant keep on practicing, we need to play man....

What's that? I cant see past your signature... my eyes!

Happy 5000th post :P

You'd think I might have posted something more profound than stop blinding me!

Since 13th Oct 2012
Total Posts 5,000
Thanks Received 11094
Thanks Given 1203

People are going to look back at your posting milestones and be a bit disappointed with that post. You must be the most frequent poster in the time since you joined?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread