Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I'm asking the same question again..but whenever DBC14 is released, it will be GLOBAL release, right ? I have checked with Flipkart (Indian retailer) and they are yet not aware of any such game..which is shame but I am ready with money saved from BF4.

Sorry if I'm asking the same question again..but whenever DBC14 is released, it will be GLOBAL release, right ? I have checked with Flipkart (Indian retailer) and they are yet not aware of any such game..which is shame but I am ready with money saved from BF4.

Check the first post of this thread.

Ask Game4U....they might be aware of the game as they are the official distributors in India for Console/Pc games. Though you still wont get the release date, as that hasnt been disclosed yet :p!

Ask Game4U....they might be aware of the game as they are the official distributors in India for Console/Pc games. Though you still wont get the release date, as that hasnt been disclosed yet :p!

well...yeah, I don't expect either of these retailers to tell me the release date, that would be a shocker if they do as Ross himself is not sure about release date so how can a retailer know when.

what I want is that they are at least aware of this game existence, which would be first step towards release :)

@Ross If the game is ready for shipping but only delayed for some other reasons then perhaps you can consider releasing a demo version, maybe a 3-4 over playable match to get the feel of DBC14?

@Ross If the game is ready for shipping but only delayed for some other reasons then perhaps you can consider releasing a demo version, maybe a 3-4 over playable match to get the feel of DBC14?

Aren't you already getting a feel of DBC14 with the nets + numerous videos showing gameplay??? This is good enough to know what the game would be like, the rest should be playable in the full game!

Aren't you already getting a feel of DBC14 with the nets + numerous videos showing gameplay??? This is good enough to know what the game would be like, the rest should be playable in the full game!

Let's not be harsh, it's a perfectly reasonable question. The nets has been the ultimate whet-your-appetite for this game, I'm just as eager to see how the batting works in a match situation.

Unfortunately, releasing a demo is not as simple as it seems. Releasing it on consoles would mean having to go through a drawn out approval process which is probably not worth it with the release - hopefully - not far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread