Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Wondering

This might sound dumb but just wondering if in the full game we will see ball marks left on the bat at all?:)

Unlucky? Probably not the correct word, you used there.

well... Practice matches would have been of tremendous help before the start of the series. They certainly would've put a better fight. Foreign conditions are always tough to acclimatize for any visiting team. Not an excuse though. But these are factors effecting performance too. :)

well... Practice matches would have been of tremendous help before the start of the series. They certainly would've put a better fight. Foreign conditions are always tough to acclimatize for any visiting team. Not an excuse though. But these are factors effecting performance too. :)

Tests should be a lot closer, I agree.

Ross do I have to spend hours "knocking in" my bat... if so is there a preorder that comes with a bat hammer? Cheers

Demo's cost in a number of ways, programmer time, platform approvals, QA time (CA has already cost quite a bit), and then we get charged per megabyte by Sony/MS for the number of downloads.

I can't justify the expense. There will be no demo.

Last edited:
why ????.....i'm just curious how this works......

Publishers Unhappy With PlayStation Network Bandwidth Fees

It's why you see a lot less demos on PSN compared with PC/360...

But then, as Ross says, you have to spend a lot more money to actually BUILD a demo, and then, on top, you have to pay out more every time someone downloads it!

When you consider that there is no evidence that a demo helps to sell a game (in fact, the opposite has even been suggested Game demos cut sales by half, study claims | Latest news from the game development industry | Develop), it makes no sense at all...

Publishers Unhappy With PlayStation Network Bandwidth Fees

It's why you see a lot less demos on PSN compared with PC/360...

But then, as Ross says, you have to spend a lot more money to actually BUILD a demo, and then, on top, you have to pay out more every time someone downloads it!

When you consider that there is no evidence that a demo helps to sell a game (in fact, the opposite has even been suggested Game demos cut sales by half, study claims | Latest news from the game development industry | Develop), it makes no sense at all...

Out of interest, per megabyte, how much extra, as a percentage of the total development budget, are eyes?

Well yanking your chain obviously but the game that must not be mentioned produced stars of the show with hollowed out nightmare chasms where you or I might put our ocular organs

aww so no demo :( how about updating CA and including bowling in nets? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread