Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new level of stupid spotted on Facebook

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-14-22-04-38.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-14-22-04-38.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 85
What ross said was if we didn't know the release date by feb something more calamitous than ashes would have happened.

Probably over thinking it by miles but i'd guess this means the announcement wouldn't be 31st, because any slight problem that pushed the announcement back would take us into feb and blow it out of all proportion.

Didn't Ross said if we didn't know the release by end of feb? I mean they could announce it in Feb & release the game in March or April...

Didn't Ross said if we didn't know the release by end of feb? I mean they could announce it in Feb & release the game in March or April...
Unless you are aware of a calamitous event that has occurred, you have no basis for speculating about a release date being announced in February, so just stop.

I can't be drawn on the release date other than to say if you don't know the exact date by February then something more calamitous than the Ashes 2013 release will have had to occur.
You will know the exact release date no later than February 1st.

Unless you are aware of a calamitous event that has occurred, you have no basis for speculating about a release date being announced in February, so just stop.

My bad & I will stop.;)
Sooner the announcement the better for all of us.

But twenty years back in time of course.....

It's a known fact that if you live in Glasgow you are required to turn your watches back 20 years.

It's a known fact that if you live in Glasgow you are required to turn your watches back 20 years.

"your" is a relative term in Glasgow as most people there don't actually have anything that is legally their's......

Hi hi I love sweeping generic statements on the various characteristics of folk.....ooh, wait a minute.....ooh, that's better.....hate it when it is my turn to have my finger in the dyke......she doesn't mind though....*

*Disclaimer: Planet Cricket is in no way liable for the poor quality of Dutch's "jokes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread