Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With everyone around the world pre-ordering the game, it hurts to be sitting around and not being able to do the same :noway

With everyone around the world pre-ordering the game, it hurts to be sitting around and not being able to do the same
I'm not sure if I can pre-order either. If I could get also get the steelbox I would pre-order immediately but it seems like it won't be available. For now it looks like I'll have to wait unless anyone else knows if the game can be pre-ordered within the UK?

I believe WG Grace had a steel box, but it rung loudly when it was hit so he went back to plastic. :D

Just keep checking GAME, ShopTo & Amazon and eventually Don Bradman will show up.

I believe WG Grace had a steel box, but it rung loudly when it was hit so he went back to plastic. :D

:lol
So did I when I used to play! I still have it somewhere. Perhaps I should eBay it.:noway

----------

Just keep checking GAME, ShopTo & Amazon and eventually Don Bradman will show up.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 now available to pre-order on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC! / GameXchange - Trade in Games or Sell Games for Cash / Trade in games and DVDs or sell for CASH online. Top values for trade-in on DVDs and games for your Xbox 360, PC, Sony

Personally I've never heard of them before so I won't be purchasing from them.

One of the few things that I will never buy second hand is a box. It's up there with: Condoms, Underwear and cake.

One of the few things that I will never buy second hand is a box. It's up there with: Condoms, Underwear and cake.

But it's a collector's item.:yes
I haven't washed it since I played either. That would devalue it in my opinion. :facepalm

Just goin on what has been done before with their previous games, taking in the post Ross had said their strategy has worked for them in the past, and wouldn't change, its about 20 odd days from announcement to release. Tru blu are back from 15th, so the earliest announcement would be this Friday, the latest date for announcement we've been told by Ross is Feb 1st, if you take all that in and don't make shit up I'd say mid-late Feb is when the game comes out. That's what I expect anyway, barring catastrophe.

I'd say the release date announcement would be on the 31st being a Friday and the fact that Ross said before 1st of Feb it seems most likely, not that I have been right about this stuff in the past.

What ross said was if we didn't know the release date by feb something more calamitous than ashes would have happened.

Probably over thinking it by miles but i'd guess this means the announcement wouldn't be 31st, because any slight problem that pushed the announcement back would take us into feb and blow it out of all proportion.

To be honest, i think mid Feb would be the best time to release the game. Its during another big cricket test series with South Africa hosting Australia. Surely the biggest exposure would be to release the game during a gripping series going on. A number 1 ranked South African team taking on an Australia side playing really good cricket for me would be perfect exposure to the game.

What ross said was if we didn't know the release date by feb something more calamitous than ashes would have happened.

Probably over thinking it by miles but i'd guess this means the announcement wouldn't be 31st, because any slight problem that pushed the announcement back would take us into feb and blow it out of all proportion.

Yea I reckon 31st wouldn't be the date, like you said, if we don't know by then its not coming any time soon. I'd guess that tru blu probably advised Ross along the lines of " get Xmas outta the way and they'll start the campaign when they're back so to speak, let's the dust settle after the AC13 debacle!" Obviously for us we want the game ASAP, and obviously Ross wants to get it to us and get some money coming in after all their hard work. Can't be long now!!

to bring the general level of interesting information to be found in this thread up to "some", and following from the interesting map discussion we had a few pages back, i thought i'd share something i saw in my twitter page this morning.

Bd7XA4cCcAEkjXM.png

would have been very apposite had i saw it yesterday...

I agree with the euro-centricism of Mercator, but I don't think that this is an overly accurate debunking of it. Someone on another forum a post on posted a pretty good description of the problems of this image its trying to take a three-dimensional image (a head); then apply that to a sphere in a two-dimensional way and then taking that spherical projection and applying that in a 2D way again - it just complicates things and adds additional capacity for errors into it. If you want, I could try and find that post for you? Its in a really interesting thread called "Politically Motivated Maps" which is pretty much just an entire thread of those type of maps, explanations of them and discussions of their faults and stuff - its a really good thread; but I thin the paywall is up so you wouldn't be able to read it...

Also:

Don Bradman Cricket will release on the 8th February

Its because, I said so

Source: faaaaaart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread