Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying you will have the game before you go out and get ice cream next? what is the exact date that you will go out and get ice cream?

The thrill created by Rockstar games for open world games' fans for GTA V, Big Ant also successfully created that type of thrill for cricket games' lovers for DBC 14.
Good Job, Everybody is dying for release date on FaceBook, YouTube, PlanetCricket.........

Good Job, Everybody is dying for release date on FaceBook, YouTube, PlanetCricket.........
Slight difference. People on PlanetCricket are hoping and excited, and some even dying for a release date. People on Youtube and Facebook want people to be dying, mainly on the Big Ant staff, if the release date isn't announced NOW.

....Buzznet, Doostang, Friendster, Pownce, Squidoo and Tribe.net have also been going nuts for the release date.

Source :-Sir Don Bradman
Did he tell you that?

@BigAntStudios :-
Best date for release of DBC14:-
25 February 2014

It's because, on 25 February 2001,
Sir Don Bradman died in Adelaide.
Great advertising: "On the 13th anniversary of Sir Donald Bradman's death, a video game is being released by Big Ant Studios." It seems a bit morbid. I'm not one to decide but I doubt that that event will have a big influence on the release date. I could be wrong though.

I don't think games release on Tuesday's in Australia anyway?

it would be pretty crass, and highly un-classy and not something i could imagine the bradman foundation would countenance, even if Big Ant / Tru Blu were cheap enough to suggest it, which I am fairly sure they wouldn't be.

@BigAntStudios :-
There is also another date which exactly falls on a Thursday :-
6 February 2014

It's because,
Sir Donald Bradman took to the cricket field for the last time as Captain of the Prime Minister's XI v. England.

Source:-Sir Don Bradman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread