Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross likes Monty python ross likes monty python not monty panesar.
PS God we must all be so so bored.:rolleyes

----------

Well I can't eat jelly and was feeling on the outer :(

God Ross, can't eat meat and jelly. Just Indian Veg food ?

PS There must be something else you like, maybe those Python lollies.:yes

Well I can't eat jelly and was feeling on the outer
They have substitutes don't they?

It'd suck having to think about what products end up containing animal by-products hidden in the ingredients list, especially when it's something that could easily be made without it and add tiny amounts to the price.

Watch this fellow members, if not a Aussies please learn some of are sayings.:thumbs

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...=vpSycTkIJIgSR4Ihewm4rQ&bvm=bv.59568121,d.dGI

----------

It'd suck having to think about what products end up containing animal by-products hidden in the ingredients list, especially when it's something that could easily be made without it and add tiny amounts to the price.

Airplane Jelly must have meat in it Matt.;)

Yep, real pain, the increase in Muslim and Jewish populations has helped as many products are having the Gelatine removed so as to be Halal / Kosher.

----------

Airplane Jelly must have meat in it Matt.;)

What is gelatin made of?

ps: how off topic can we get?

It's very relevant - it's a list of foods we can push towards you as part of threats about getting the release date.

Release the game or eat the steak!

I love a good steak, is this love I am feeling.:yes

Yep, real pain, the increase in Muslim and Jewish populations has helped as many products are having the Gelatine removed so as to be Halal / Kosher.

----------

What is gelatin made of?

ps: how off topic can we get?

True Ross I forgot that, still great with some ice-cream.:thumbs

PS How off topic can we get, well tell us the release date or you will find out.:eek:

----------

*never eats steak again to ward off 79cricket*

NEVER Matt:noway. PS Steak and chips and DBC14 afterwards.:thumbs

I was just joking, I'm coincidentally having a steak for tea tonight.
I know Matt, love some Steak.

PS See now that we are talking about steak :facepalm you must eat it tonight. Maybe this will help ross give us the release date because he can not enjoy are love for the cow.

PS Back on topic, where the hell am I again. That's right DBC15 I mean 14.:thumbs

----------

You don't win friends with salad!

Maybe at ross place you do.:D

Started with Ashes in England, Now back to back ashes are over, Aus squad announced for SA tour as well, still no release :facepalm :noway :rolleyes

What difference does it make if a squad for a tour 3 weeks away is announced or not? What influence does that have at all? I'm not going to buy something just because a squad has been announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread