Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BigAntStudios

1525589_766133026749382_749360690_n.jpg

Just received my new Gamepad, But there is no sign of Release date......
I'm blown away with net practise, It's so much different than other cricket games...
Now I'm so desperate for the game that I cannot concentrate on FIFA 14.:p

Hey ross love the game dbc14 will be fantastic on my tv when its released cant wait keep up the good work big ant studios:yes:yes

Just received my new Gamepad, But there is no sign of Release date......
I'm blown away with net practise, It's so much different than other cricket games...
Now I'm so desperate for the game that I cannot concentrate on FIFA 14.:p

copy paste here bro.

More I practise DBC14, lesser I play FIFA14.

:facepalm

The game is meant to have been ready for quite a while now so it's not totally clear if Big Ant are actually working on it (evidence on CA suggests at least partly) or just sitting on it waiting for the best time to release.

It is only for us to wait for the game but Big Ant are busy with other projects...So for them its busy schedule but for us most frustrating wait-for-it Time.....:mad:mad:mad

I would say
Longer the wait Longer the wait is.....Very frustrating for me...This wait is seriously annoying...:mad

you can't express that here...people start sledging you.

I think we guys need to start meditation to keep ouselves calm.

The game is meant to have been ready for quite a while now so it's not totally clear if Big Ant are actually working on it (evidence on CA suggests at least partly) or just sitting on it waiting for the best time to release.

Your probably right mate I just know that games are released when when the market is high for big profits just like gta 5

If we could be patiently waiting for a cricket game, from 6 years (after E A Sports 2007), I think we can wait for a bit more time.

You are right but I did not like 2007 cricket....And the wait is more frustrating seeing people playing and enjoying nets but me sitting and watching planet cricket forum with many members posting their nets video and me having the black screen issue .....Grrrrrrrrr :mad:mad:mad:mad

----------

you can't express that here...people start sledging you.

I think we guys need to start meditation to keep ouselves calm.

People here don't like repeated questions and annoying types of posts regarding the game but I dont think such a post would make members sledge...They would just ignore [I suppose]....:yes:thumbs

----------

Your probably right mate I just know that games are released when when the market is high for big profits just like gta 5

GTA 5 had to complete the game so that's why the delay not for releasing time for profit....They went gold only in August.....So that's different....:)

This.

Would be nice if BA atleast clarified it. We were told for so long that 2013 was it, then disappointed at the last minute. Hey, I know - $hit happens and stuff gets pushed, etc etc and none of us want an AC13 debacle again. Just nice to know whats happening.

Its like waiting for something to arrive by post...and constantly pestering the Aust postman 'is it here yet? is it here yet?'. if he says 'come back in 6 months', then you go away and come back later. bah, you guys know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread