Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to work with a guy called Ivor Pyle. :D

----------

Then there's:

BeV7_fJCMAEJUPt.jpg:large

Which is sadly not real.

I prefer digestives personally.

Whoever is involved with Wikipedia must not have a day job now says dbc will release in march I just find this so funny I dont rely on many website information when big ant releases the game I think the Internet will go mental

The Storm is coming, But don't know When? I'm hoping Storm will come early. I wanna fly in that STORM:lol

Very quiet on here. The lull before the storm?

I don't think so. His one post earlier did seem to indicate there is nothing this week to look forward to.

Whoever is involved with Wikipedia must not have a day job now says dbc will release in march I just find this so funny I dont rely on many website information when big ant releases the game I think the Internet will go mental

Well now it's saying it was cancelled... pretty sure there'd be a ruckus here if that was true.

[citation needed]

I don't think so. His one post earlier did seem to indicate there is nothing this week to look forward to.

I didn't mean an announcement was imminent. A lull can last a long time but when the storm comes, watch out. :thumbs

I am getting more and more excited as each day passes....

Since ross hasn't hinted otherwise yet, I am hopeful the original release date announcement before february 1st still stands.

If you like funny names check out my uploaded teams, apart from the legends teams and cople all the others are full of them.!

Wtf some one wrote on wikipedia that game is cancel on january

I think @BigAntStudios thought since it was so long since anyone had asked for the release date, nobody was interested any more. It's our fault really. I particularly blame @skippingbrad - I mean if a new member isn't gonna ask for the release date, it's perfectly reasonable for Big Ant to assume nobody cares anymore and just cancel the release.

I second blocker.

Any question or concern you have regarding the cancellation, please PM MattW regarding it.

He reads and replies to every PM. if he does not reply, send it again just to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread