Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't change difficulty in Career mode. So, which is default difficulty in Career mode? So, I can begin practise in that difficulty.:wave

We can't change difficulty in Career mode. So, which is default difficulty in Career mode? So, I can begin practise in that difficulty.:wave

I think it increase as you progress further to higher level of cricket, If you wanna practice I would suggest Poor/Legend that's perfect for me.

If release date will not be announced this FRIDAY, At least Release the Don Bradman Cricket 14 Trailer 2.............:wave

Australia day seems like a good day to tell everyone when they will get their hands on DBC14.

Yeah, Sunday January 26 would be a good !dea for Announcement.
Many members guessed announcement date for release date, But This one is Perfect. A Good one....... :cheers

On January 21st the unofficial founder of Melbourne, John Batman, was born in 1801. I think it should be announced today.

The greatest name of all time...well maybe after Dick Spooner

The city was first called Batville and later Batman before becoming Melbourne.

There are plenty of streets and other places named after him, Batman Hill still exists in the city centre where he originally had a farm.

^^^^^
giphy.gif

Well that goes to show Victorians are just that little bit better then everyone else :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread