Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If something doesnt excite you, you would hardly describe it as exciting. I was simply stating a personal preference. And out of all the motorsports i listed nascar was at the bottom.

Very interesting article, does seem a shame they can't get their house in order, they seem to have some talent there, there was a piece in the cricketer in one of the summer issues about a guy who was killed in the world trade centre attacks who was a pretty good player also, it also mentioned that the police will randomly turn up at cricket matches because of the large amount of Muslim cricketers playing and the threat of terrorism!! Only in America!!

What you got in your kit bag Ahmed? Oh gray-Nichols pads, kookaburra gloves, new balance shoes, half a pound of c4, an Adidas bat and a set of keys for a 747!!

Paranoid much???

I got a controller from harvey norman in australia for $40 looks exactly the same as the XBox one for my PC

Im hearing that the game will cost double that

Games have predominantly been $80-$100 AUD (depending on where you buy) for years...you don't need to 'hear' something to know that

I was in the US a year or so ago for a mates wedding. We thought we'd pull out the backyard cricket set and have a game with the Americans.

They didn't have a clue what cricket even was! One of the American guys who played baseball had a go and let go of the bat which flew into the crowd hitting one of the bridesmaids in the head.

Still, they had fun.

I went to a baseball game in Boston. I wasn't excited by it, but I could see how if you knew the intricacies of the sport and followed it closely you would get into it. I was impressed at how much closer the pitcher stands to the batter and the speed of the pitches which you don't get an appreciation for on TV.

Baseball is the most boring sport I have ever seen live*, I don't even know what would come in second but it would be a long, long way behind.

*the San Diego Chicken was entertaining but that might have been because the game wasn't.

Baseball is the most boring sport I have ever seen live, I don't even know what would come in second but it would be a long, long way behind.
NASCAR or F1? One is going round in circles for hours, the other the result is known after 5 minutes, and the rest of the 2 hours are dire.

No one dies in baseball and thing do not catch on fire...

No one dies in baseball and thing do not catch on fire...
What about those cartoons where the ball catches fire when it's hit so hard it goes to space?

F1 crashes have decreased recently and with all the features and technology on the cars it's made the races about the cars and not the drivers. I long for the days when they would run out of petrol or have their cars ready to fail at a moments notice, and NASCAR is going round in circles for 4 hours, no matter how many crashes there are.

I wasn't referring to them being the most boring sports, that's unarguably baseball. I was giving candidates for second that weren't too far behind.

One thing I will say for NASCAR - it's the only type of racing where a crowd makes sense - why do so many people go to the F1 or other races to see a car pass them in the stands once every 5 minutes and spend the rest of the time watching on TV?

One thing I will say for NASCAR - it's the only type of racing where a crowd makes sense - why do so many people go to the F1 or other races to see a car pass them in the stands once every 5 minutes and spend the rest of the time watching on TV?

Same reason you go to see a rugby match...pay overpriced ticket prices, spend most of the time watching the big screen tv because your seats are crap, drinking overpriced half strength XXXX (yuck) and being 100m from a crowded toilet - just being there is half the fun I reckon. :cheers

For us Brisbanites...the real fun starts when you hit Caxton street! :spy

india can only perforn good in their home grounds. they can't play well outside of india. only virat kohli has that courage to play well anywhere.
Do you remembered The Champions Trophy Who won?I Think Pakistan is The Worst Team This Time Because They Lose To Zimbawe :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread