Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have the feeling the game will release on the 16th of March in-line with the T20 World Cup? :spy

Maybe that guess would be better as the 14th because that's a Friday and just before, or maybe even Friday the 7th, as the hype will be on for the tournament by then.

Whichever way you look at it anytime someone mentions the T20 World Cup as a good release time-frame, it seems like the thread rolls on and no-one pays attention to it. Not sure what to make of that.

Only just over a week more anyhow til we find something out.

Whichever way you look at it anytime someone mentions the T20 World Cup as a good release time-frame, it seems like the thread rolls on and no-one pays attention to it. Not sure what to make of that.
So we don't have the generic argument about who on here cares about T20?

I don't think they would release a game associated with don Bradman during the t20 WC. It just doesn't sound right

I don't think they would release a game associated with don Bradman during the t20 WC. It just doesn't sound right

I don't think it matters...

The game will be released when it is most profitable to do so which may not have anything to do with any of the multitude of cricket that happens all across the world.

There's more things to consider than some cricket tournament.

Whether people like T20 or not, within the next few months, its the only event that has more than just the big nations playing. Ireland, Netherlands, Nepal, Hong Kong etc are all playing so there will be more interest in those countries than normal.

Could be an all Swiss final.

You selling tickets?

Hey Ross, would you believe it, I am sitting right next to you at the tennis. See the woman next to me? Thats my girlfriend. She asked me to ask you to give her bum a squeeze, says she really wont mind.......go on, it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread