Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's about releasing the game during cricket seasons, it's all about releasing at the time when people have nothing much to keep themselves busy...i don't buy or play when a cricket series is going on coz thats enough for me to spend time...moreover this is the game which has its uniqueness...so whenever it comes I am ready to get it...

Because you asked a question that has been dealt with more than enough and you allude to promises being made that were not made and explained fully.

He didnt even asked you he asked his friends why you deleted the post.

Is it possible for biagnt to release a fre contoler with game?

ya probably as some sort of collectors edition they can do (but surely with the cost of controller included as a decent controller in itself will cost around 40$ )

I felt that he would not then get a reply if I didn't answer him.....

Ohhh and I clear you of all charges you can walk out of this courtroom a free man.

martin-court-o.gif

We have seen many Big titles delayed because of Development. Games like WATCH_DOGS, The Crew, The sims 4, GTA V.....for more than 6 months, But Don Bradman Cricket 14 delayed because of marketing. Let's see how much time difference between Development delay & Marketing Delay.........:p

We have seen many Big titles delayed because of Development. Games like WATCH_DOGS, The Crew, The sims 4, GTA V.....for more than 6 months, But Don Bradman Cricket 14 delayed because of marketing. Let's see how much time difference between Development delay & Marketing Delay.........:p

apart from DBC I feel really really sad about watch-dog really looking fwd to it.

ya but watch dog from looking at the vids definitely needed the delay,it seemed too unpolished esp driving mechanics..

Maybe that guess would be better as the 14th because that's a Friday and just before, or maybe even Friday the 7th, as the hype will be on for the tournament by then.

Whichever way you look at it anytime someone mentions the T20 World Cup as a good release time-frame, it seems like the thread rolls on and no-one pays attention to it. Not sure what to make of that.

Only just over a week more anyhow til we find something out.
Ross knows when ... and I'm sure he'll time it right! I am working on a cricket game myself albeit on the mobile platform (have released some information on another thread). Timing of release is almost as important as the gameplay I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread