Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no release date,hmmm ok then......... was deliberately trying not to view this forum until a release date was posted guess I wait some more.

Ross day 2mrw??
He's at the tennis and he's already cryptically said there won't be anything.

Still no release date,hmmm ok then......... was deliberately trying not to view this forum until a release date was posted guess I wait some more.
Come back here on 1st February.

There's always somewhere in the world where cricket is being played, it all depends on the target audience, Australia have had a fantastic time of late and you would think now would be a great time for release, in England our season is still 3 months away and after the drubbing we're still suffering, I think people would like to play a cricket game to right the wrongs and fill the void, so anytime around now would be good for here to! Australia go to SA next though and its more than likely they'll not have it their own way, in fact with their top order averaging less than 150 1st inns of late, they'll not win a test! It's good enough against England but no way will it be in SA. There's a big possibility that interest in cricket will decrease after that, then they'll be playin India, another fantastic test team that could best australia again and my worry is if its all to do with marketing, they need to release before the tour of SA or wait until they play us again in 2015!! I admit I'm taking into account only real cricket, not pyjama cricket, which the Aussie a good at as well so I may be miles out but they've got a very tough year ahead of them!!!

He's at the tennis and he's already cryptically said there won't be anything.

Come back here on 1st February.

I will come back on Feb 1st but I have a feeling there will be no release date but, as a consolation we will be allowed to bowl in the nets this time. Guess we will see.

I will come back on Feb 1st but I have a feeling there will be no release date but, as a consolation we will be allowed to bowl in the nets this time. Guess we will see.
That's a nice "feeling" you have there. Any evidence to back that up?

^ Nothing can be ruled out, but I've a good feeling about the last week of Jan.

There's always somewhere in the world where cricket is being played, it all depends on the target audience, Australia have had a fantastic time of late and you would think now would be a great time for release, in England our season is still 3 months away and after the drubbing we're still suffering, I think people would like to play a cricket game to right the wrongs and fill the void, so anytime around now would be good for here to! Australia go to SA next though and its more than likely they'll not have it their own way, in fact with their top order averaging less than 150 1st inns of late, they'll not win a test! It's good enough against England but no way will it be in SA. There's a big possibility that interest in cricket will decrease after that, then they'll be playin India, another fantastic test team that could best australia again and my worry is if its all to do with marketing, they need to release before the tour of SA or wait until they play us again in 2015!! I admit I'm taking into account only real cricket, not pyjama cricket, which the Aussie a good at as well so I may be miles out but they've got a very tough year ahead of them!!!
Yup you have a point, there is cricket played everywhere at some point or the other. And what you said further strengthens my feeling and point that the game would probably be released around the ICC T20 World Cup, because thats the time when its relevant for all cricketing nations right from Australia, India, SA to Netherlands and Ireland.
Well anyway its just each one of us keeping ourselves busy by guessing release dates until the real thing comes along ;)

I would like to know what all of you think about what I am working on as well, if I could just steal some of Ross' thunder:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/cricket-games-general-chat/cricket-mobile-2014-ios-android-windows-phone-86977.html#post2645021

Let me know what you guys think ... I need your ideas and feedback and thoughts as well

AND Prayers ofcourse .... not easy making a cricket game ..:)

Yup you have a point, there is cricket played everywhere at some point or the other. And what you said further strengthens my feeling and point that the game would probably be released around the ICC T20 World Cup, because thats the time when its relevant for all cricketing nations right from Australia, India, SA to Netherlands and Ireland.
Well anyway its just each one of us keeping ourselves busy by guessing release dates until the real thing comes along

Please delete the above lines from original post and from this one too

before ross reads it.

Please delete the above lines from original post and from this one too

before ross reads it.

Have you already summoned the assassin

tumblr_mawy4isVfR1rfyhw2o1_400.gif

Apologies if this has been already been covered. I have lost track. Are we still getting the release date before 1st Feb 2014? If so then fantastic. If not then no doubt that there are legitimate reasons. Obviously we all want the game ASAP, but Ross has always bee clear that he sees this as a long term investment so if that means a later release then so be it.

I would much rather DBC become a established brand with multiple iterations of the game, and from playing the nets I can already see that Big Ant or on the right track so am more than willing to wait patiently until they feel comfortable to release the game.

Last edited:
This is unbelievable, when I say unbelievable I mean unbelievable. This forum is unbelievable. Jesus....sorry I was out of the loop for a bit and I just read some of the comments from other threads. I have never in my life seen a game given so much leeway, and at the same time seems beyond reproach by its "fans." I can't stress enough I am a business man so I try to think logically as best I can. I read in another forum a guy pointed out there was an exploit where you could hit everything on the leg side until Big Ant patched it last week which is what should happen. Now instead of joining to calls to fix the exploits some of the "fans" on this site decided to bury their heads in the sand with comments like "it happens it every game" or "you cant expect it to be perfect" or "if you dont like it you can go play another game" JESUS H. CHRIST! So what if a magazine says its a disappointment for not being released when it says it would be released, we are starting a petition? Wow.....wow...wow.....is all I can say.

This is unbelievable, when I say unbelievable I mean unbelievable. This forum is unbelievable. Jesus....sorry I was out of the loop for a bit and I just read some of the comments from other threads. I have never in my life seen a game given so much leeway, and at the same time seems beyond reproach by its "fans." I can't stress enough I am a business man so I try to think logically as best I can. I read in another forum a guy pointed out there was an exploit where you could hit everything on the leg side until Big Ant patched it last week which is what should happen. Now instead of joining to calls to fix the exploits some of the "fans" on this site decided to bury their heads in the sand with comments like "it happens it every game" or "you cant expect it to be perfect" or "if you dont like it you can go play another game" JESUS H. CHRIST! So what if a magazine says its a disappointment for not being released when it says it would be released, we are starting a petition? Wow.....wow...wow.....is all I can say.

BORING. Next.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread