Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just goes to show the responsibility Ross has to keep his company alive as its not just him that will be effected, but so many more people with whom he has worked with and is close to. And here we are cribbing about not being able to play a game ASAP :facepalm

Is a very sobering read indeed and put things in perspective. I can only imagine that the repercussions if any at Trickstar will be especially felt by the guys and girls on the shop floor whilst those higher up protect themselves from their own mess.

----------

When Ross posts the release date he should do it on a random post on a random page on this thread.

the logic of this baffles me somewhat but anyway, as stated to the umpteenth degree Ross will edit the FIRST post.

Just goes to show the responsibility Ross has to keep his company alive as its not just him that will be effected, but so many more people with whom he has worked with and is close to. And here we are cribbing about not being able to play a game ASAP :facepalm

That's a great read in a sad way, I hope Bigant/ DBC14 make heaps and we never have to read a article like this about Bigant.

My view about the wait for this game is just like life, it's had it's up and downs and I hope we all see that white light real soon. It's going to be a great game.:clap

----------

Aha, je comprend, je pense, merci mon ami mais je suis un pomme du terre.....

Dutch do you speak French or just Google stuff ?

I'd like to quote @whiteninness.

No one wishes job loss on anyone, including Fegan, but shite companies cannot survive purely for the purpose of employment.

Very well said, Ross/Bigant have really treated there core fans with well respect, sure we don't always see eye to eye but most of us get the feeling that they care about what they are making and the people who are going to buy there product unlike say Trickstar/505 games, what the hell did they do for us.:spy

I thought it had passed a few months ago?

It did, and my repost of this fact was to refute all of what you have said, it only took those few words, but as always, let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story.

The game played by people here at EB months ago was superior to any cricket game previously released, we could have put it to the market back then.

I continue to post about the project as I promised I would take people on the development journey until the end, and for this project I certainly will. There is no upside in me posting here apart from keeping my word. There are no massive sales to gain.

Apart from that i am here because I like a lot of the guys on here and despite crossing swords with them I want those invested in it to be as successful as they can be. They are required to have the thickest of skins, it takes a lot of time and dedication to keep places like this alive and I will do all that I can to support them in that endeavour.

I would point out that following this journey is entirely optional. If you don't like it then stop reading.

Last edited:
Because we don't know at this stage what will be used as the PC online usernames (it's likely to be the cricket academy ones but not certain) - I'm closing this until we know for sure.

Ross if you could clone yourself what would you do with him ?

PS Release release.:eek:

I have, you are conversing with him, whereas I am on a tropical island on permanent vacation.

Okay, here's the release date - Feb 11 2014 (yeah, I know, I pulled it out of thin air)

At least I'm on topic. So much spam in these pages.....

I have, you are conversing with him, whereas I am on a tropical island on permanent vacation.

Yes I agree you would be on a tropical island but this is what you are doing.

PlanetCricket for hours while eating toberone.:thumbs

PS Ross anything exciting for you today being aussie day, not talking about DBC14. PS Off to sleep as I am stuffed.:yes

----------

Okay, here's the release date - Feb 11 2014 (yeah, I know, I pulled it out of thin air)

At least I'm on topic. So much spam in these pages.....

We can dream.:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread