Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did, and my repost of this fact was to refute all of what you have said, it only took those few words, but as always, let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story.

The game played by people here at EB months ago was superior to any cricket game previously released, we could have put it to the market back then.

I continue to post about the project as I promised I would take people on the development journey until the end, and for this project I certainly will. There is no upside in me posting here apart from keeping my word. There are no massive sales to gain.

Apart from that i am here because I like a lot of the guys on here and despite crossing swords with them I want those invested in it to be as successful as they can be. They are required to have the thickest of skins, it takes a lot of time and dedication to keep places like this alive and I will do all that I can to support them in that endeavour.

I would point out that following this journey is entirely optional. If you don't like it then stop reading.

Is this you having a go at me? (I'm confused because you quoted me)

I've supported you from the very start.

It is great that you support the product and want to see the best for it but I am refuting any idea of deception and misleading conduct.

I can accept that you are frustrated and can accept an argument that you think I have mishandled the production/reporting of the game, that causes me no issue and I am happy to debate that, however your posts went into territory that I cannot agree with as I have been as upfront as possible and have let everyone know what we are doing at the earliest possible opportunity.

Last edited:
Ross you have mistaken me for Lee1981 :lol

Ross you have mistaken me for Lee1981 :lol

I have - very embarrassing! Sorry, I sincerely apologise.

One post was after the other and I was reading on the iPhone.

Last edited:
This message is hidden because BigAntStudios is on your ignore list ;)

Haha it's all fun and games here.

This message is hidden because BigAntStudios is on your ignore list ;)

Haha it's all fun and games here.

Feel pretty embarrassed about it... your post was directly after his and I didn't check the name on the Quote or I would have realised.

Oh yeah, wait until I'm at the tennis and back on the iPhone so I can stuff up again...

Yeah but ross has bundle of reasons to postpone the big events.lets see what he throws on our face this time release date or another reason xd:lol

Can you give me some of the reasons in advance so I am ready?

For the same reasons people buy Porsche ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread