Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never knew that Ross make movies too! when is the release of that comedy or horror movie, Ross? :p Am sure, Fegan atleast will get a guest role. ;)

ross, i am gonna be a bit late to that meeting. You have permission to start without me.

I already let everyone know there that we should release it in february.

Just save some cake for me.

When's your post-cake bowel movement releasing, Issy?

This thread is a good reminder why my involvement on game forums has more or less ceased to exist...

I've been through all of this before many times on other forums, the ups and downs, both I can honestly say I have contributed to both on the "web" and let it interfere in my personal life because of the passion I have for games and sport and I do have regrets looking back on a lot of things I have contributed to both good and bad.

I'm sure when a lot of you grow up and look back on all of this, you too will realise just how lucky you are to even have a game coming at all.

Thanks, Grandad. Your service in Normandy will be remembered.

I guess that when all has been said and asked about the game people feel the need to post garbage. Perhaps they should read the forum guidelines before posting.

This thread is a good reminder why my involvement on game forums has more or less ceased to exist...

I've been through all of this before many times on other forums, the ups and downs, both I can honestly say I have contributed to both on the "web" and let it interfere in my personal life because of the passion I have for games and sport and I do have regrets looking back on a lot of things I have contributed to both good and bad.

I'm sure when a lot of you grow up and look back on all of this, you too will realise just how lucky you are to even have a game coming at all.

Radman it's always good having you around :yes

Log on, Laugh. That's the easiest way to enjoy this place. If you're taking it seriously, you're Feganing it.

I suppose if you like smutty schoolboy humour this is the place to be.
I'm guessing that this will cease once the game is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread