Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps everyone has the 'dhump' with Ross for not announcing the release date yet.

Thankyou, thankyou. I'm here all week.

give me meaning of Dhump I never got it.

@ Ross could you have a look and let me know what you think ... would really appreciate your opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
It's difficult from a small clip but it looks good. good luck mate.

after DBC, everyone will want the pitch marker gone ;)

With regard to the pitch marker. We are making it an optional element in the game. The idea is when one is playing at lower difficulty levels the pitch marker will be switched on by default. The user can however turn it off if he wishes to.
We are also prototyping the option of having a ball trail.
I just feel that on smartphones, there will be loads of casual players who I would not like to alienate.
Also, we have started production only at the start of this month, so there's loads still left to be done. I just want to keep releasing bits of what we're doing so as to get everyone on PC to share their thoughts.

With regard to the pitch marker. We are making it an optional element in the game. The idea is when one is playing at lower difficulty levels the pitch marker will be switched on by default. The user can however turn it off if he wishes to.
We are also prototyping the option of having a ball trail.
I just feel that on smartphones, there will be loads of casual players who I would not like to alienate.
Also, we have started production only at the start of this month, so there's loads still left to be done. I just want to keep releasing bits of what we're doing so as to get everyone on PC to share their thoughts.

I liked the hook shot. Good on a Mobile Phone.
Meanwhile, you may need Ross Permission to have ball trail..:D;)

but if the girl ends up with a knobby mouth it's probably been a good date...

I think you will have to start a thread for smutty and lewd comments only. You can then get it out of your system, and the rest of us will know which thread to avoid.

Nah, just need to start a release date thread and the rest will follow :)

I think you will have to start a thread for smutty and lewd comments only. You can then get it out of your system, and the rest of us will know which thread to avoid.

problem with living in England with a system like the NHS is my taxes paid for your sense of humour bypass...

Is that the only surgery with no NHS waiting list?

problem with living in England with a system like the NHS is my taxes paid for your sense of humour bypass...

And my taxes paid for your sense of decency bypass. You can be humourous without being crude. Don't you ever consider that youngsters might be reading these posts?
I await your witty reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread