Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 pages to go before we get the release of the release date :yes:thumbs

I personally would be happy though if it doesn't get that far, or coincide with the "number"

This thread is a good reminder why my involvement on game forums has more or less ceased to exist...

I've been through all of this before many times on other forums, the ups and downs, both I can honestly say I have contributed to both on the "web" and let it interfere in my personal life because of the passion I have for games and sport and I do have regrets looking back on a lot of things I have contributed to both good and bad.

I'm sure when a lot of you grow up and look back on all of this, you too will realise just how lucky you are to even have a game coming at all.

I remember you from Sidhe forums. *tips hat*

i'm not a mod, just a mouthy knob so my opinion doesn't really matter, but personally I have no problem with off-topic diversions, chat, rubbish jokes, etc. etc. but when I see people posting stuff like "this off topic stuff is boring", "why are people talking about 'x'", "what's that go to do with the thread" etc. i start to wish i believed in hell so i can imagine them going there.

you know what's really off topic? a non-mod complaining about people going off-topic.

A mouthy knob is the worst kind of affliction especially on first dates....

*thought we might need more schoolboy smut

Things are weird and quiet here with strange discussions.

Wow, talk about keeping people waiting.. I reckon Ross would be a dab hand maintaining a vintage wine cellar

Things are weird and quiet here with strange discussions.

Perhaps everyone has the 'dhump' with Ross for not announcing the release date yet.

Thankyou, thankyou. I'm here all week.

i dont think they are announcing release date at jan
:facepalm

When is the release date meeting? Friday at 10pm and scheduled for 1hr 55mins, giving Ross enough time to post on here before we hit 1st Feb?

^ That can be the worst case scenario :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread