Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am following as many threads as I can here and on Facebook (somehow I can't post on Facebook page despite liking it?)

That's because they turned off the comment option. There was too much shit being posted there.

So given Thursday for release, we're looking at either Feb 6, 13, 20 or 27 if release will follow the announcement this Friday.

I'd reckon either Feb 13 or Feb 20 then.

Release date is Thursday 30 January 2014...

Ross is just punking us all by not telling us till the day after it's come out; the early-septembering-fegan!

The ultimate survival guide to making it to friday for the release date release date -Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Castle, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

The ultimate survival guide to making it to friday for the release date release date -Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Castle, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

So YOU'RE the guy who stole my lunch...

It's not your fault the English cricket side are so bad

177789.jpg

lol - I'm sure England could win the Men's Synchronised Swimming too....

Last edited:
Aus lost thrice to England before regaining the Ashes this year..FACT

There's been less than a handful of whitewashes in more than a century of cricket, you've been lucky enough to have witnessed history in the making. FACT.

its my birthday this friday. that will be a great bday gift knowing the release date.

Yes as a matter of fact I have stopped going to primary school.

I certainly hope so, terrible thing to be teaching primary school kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread