Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that due to the retailers Ross? ... ive always wondered why new Movies always come out on Thursdays

Is that due to the retailers Ross? ... ive always wondered why new Movies always come out on Thursdays

Yep, lots of historical reasons and I can understand how making it one day allows for easier planning for purchasing retail space, advertising, etc. and staff planning for changing the stores on Thursdays, bit like the supermarkets always rotating their stock/specials on Wednesdays.

Ross - I know I am writing from a country with a population of 5 million, but any chance of a Singapore release at launch. Or are there any retailers who will be allowed to ship to Singapore

Thanks

Makes sense!... having said that id imagine it would be different days in different countries!?

Are you still planning a same day worldwide release?

So given Thursday for release, we're looking at either Feb 6, 13, 20 or 27 if release will follow the announcement this Friday.

I'd reckon either Feb 13 or Feb 20 then.

Lets not jump the gun it could be in march!

(He says, hoping its February !)

yeah, it could be Feb 2015 as well. Who knows?

As an aside, I was reading one of the old threads here just for fun and I saw that Big Ant cricket made Jet Pack Joyride!

Wow! Now I didn't know that. My kids and I play that from time to time but I thought it was Halfbrick studios. Didn't know BA made that. That is a fun time killer.

Now I'm starting to get excited more for this game....

Meaning the only variance will be caused by the international date line ;)

Since nearly everyone bar NZ is behind you time wise, that could work out pretty well, a long weekend off work!!

As an aside, I was reading one of the old threads here just for fun and I saw that Big Ant cricket made Jet Pack Joyride!

Wow! Now I didn't know that. My kids and I play that from time to time but I thought it was Halfbrick studios. Didn't know BA made that. That is a fun time killer.

Now I'm starting to get excited more for this game....
Big Ant made the PS3 and PS Vita versions. I'm not sure if you meant those or the phone game. I think Halfbrick studios made the other ones.

I once heard that the reason why fuel prices goes up on a Thursday is this is when pension's get paid out.. would make sence for everything else too, I suppose.

I once heard that the reason why fuel prices goes up on a Thursday is this is when pension's get paid out.. would make sence for everything else too, I suppose.

I've managed Caltex sites for the last 7 years. Not true. (think my boss is watching):wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread