Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will a new trailor be acompianing the release date on Friday Ross, or will you start the marketing campaign a little closer to the release? I understand you can't divulge too much, but obviously the excitement is building and Im looking forward to seeing how the campaign pans out.having never been on any game forum before this and never classed myself as a gamer before I do feel a part of it in some way.

The release on Friday is primarily about the release of the game, there won't be any "supporting" material unless I think something needs to be done for the voting on the CA and a few other improvements.

Hey Ross,

Would a 'Times Downloaded' counter help with what player/team is most popular? Or is the Rating system a more ideal form for the 'Get Best' when we first get the game (console users).

Hey Ross,

Would a 'Times Downloaded' counter help with what player/team is most popular? Or is the Rating system a more ideal form for the 'Get Best' when we first get the game (console users).

It's not a bad idea but the "get best" will skew results. The good thing is we can change a lot of the CA stuff server side, as some people have witnessed in the past when we remotely turn option on and off :)

Very nice!!! :)

Well it seems you have it covered!!

By the way.. I just played a few shows out at The Tamworth Country Music Festival... had a chat to a few locals/cricket enthusiasts. .. gave em the good word on DBC14!

They actually have a really nice looking turf/picket fenced ground... reminded me of the bradman oval.. :)

Nice. A release date (of Friday) to announce the actual release date.

Personally, I would rather they just announce it and be done with it rather than announce when they're going to announce. The game sure looks promising. I'm throwing out Feb 11 as release date. Maybe a new poll with some random dates (or perhaps listing all months of 2014?)

Still, it is entertaining to follow some random comments here.

I predict 25th February 2014, this great game will release in tribute to the late great Sir Don Bradman that would be a brilliant day to release :yes Cant wait to play a piece of history here thanks so much for this Ross :cheers

The release on Friday is primarily about the release of the game, there won't be any "supporting" material unless I think something needs to be done for the voting on the CA and a few other improvements.

Thanks for the reply, hope things go well for you guys on the awareness front leading up to release and the game is a great success. Ill be pre ordering ASAP and have been informing the lads and my cricket club.

Very nice!!! :)

Well it seems you have it covered!!

By the way.. I just played a few shows out at The Tamworth Country Music Festival... had a chat to a few locals/cricket enthusiasts. .. gave em the good word on DBC14!

They actually have a really nice looking turf/picket fenced ground... reminded me of the bradman oval.. :)

How did the shows? My station actually broadcasted from the festival last week.

That's awesome!! What station??

Shows were fan-bloody-tastic!! I played up on the main stage during the day and another stage that same night... 37? at 8pm... twas a wee bit hot!!!

Great vibe, great people, greater music!!

Nice. A release date (of Friday) to announce the actual release date.

Personally, I would rather they just announce it and be done with it rather than announce when they're going to announce. The game sure looks promising. I'm throwing out Feb 11 as release date. Maybe a new poll with some random dates (or perhaps listing all months of 2014?)

Still, it is entertaining to follow some random comments here.

Never done it this way before that I can remember, it's only to try to stop limit the "tell me the release date" posts.

and generally required in Australia.

Yep... from my retailers point of view... hopefully we range it. I should ask the buyer... he is only 40 metres from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread