Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finaly a good exiting compatitive team hading to South Africa,just hope they bring with them the good quality long awaited DBC14

How many more times!!!!
We knew that an announcement would be made before the end of January weeks ago.

Until today however, we only knew it would be no later than Friday. Now we now it'll be on Friday... That's progress in this part of the world! (By which I mean this forum.)

As someone has said above, it has to be before the start of April. There's a bucket load of cricket everywhere in the world over the next few months: SA v Aus, WI v Eng, T20 World Cup and Asia Cup...absolute prime time to release it.

I'm looking forward to the trailers and marketing campaign, its been a while since we've seen some new features and gameplay vids!!

----------

Christ i hope so, maybe I'll get it for Christmas instead of those socks.

I got a sweater for Xmas, I wanted a screamer or moaner!!

When did you become such an arse? You used to be alright in the old days.

Pure 100% frustration at having to wait so long for the game. It makes people say crazy things.
I realise they will release it when it's best for them, but jeeeesus! This is going on and on like a soap opera. 2.8 million mosquitoes have died from natural causes* since this game was announced.

*stat may have been created in my head!

Will there be anything to accompany the announcement ie. New trailer, Interview etc or will it just be the editing of the 1st post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread