Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was more trying to say that it might not be within the normal bigant timeframe and when people get upset if its not a 20 odd day wait from announcement to release it might not be his fault! It could be longer is all I meant!

I was more trying to say that it might not be within the normal bigant timeframe and when people get upset if its not a 20 odd day wait from announcement to release it might not be his fault! It could be longer is all I meant!

Agreed! We'll get a date but it's probably best to expect the worst!

Ross will probably disagree with me but Tru Blu are very boring. They've been stifling him ever since he started posting unauthorised screenshots back during the AFL Live development!

And they seem heartless hey! they are just business people...:facepalm

*Ross knows how we feel about this game* :yes

Lol I wouldn't say they're heartless, I know nowt about them, but I'm sure for Ross there's a lot of heart in the project, its his after all, whereas with tru blu its probably more thinking with their head!! Not saying for one minute Ross doesn't think with his head, he's successful after all, but that's how I'd imagine it is.

Lol I wouldn't say they're heartless, I know nowt about them, but I'm sure for Ross there's a lot of heart in the project, its his after all, whereas with tru blu its probably more thinking with their head!! Not saying for one minute Ross doesn't think with his head, he's successful after all, but that's how I'd imagine it is.

Ok maybe not heartless, but care less about considering the hunger for cricket gaming fans, Ross will know to pursue them to give a date,,,its a business decision I know, but it also involves us

*ok enough about this self torture, let me wait for the announcement* :(

appreciate what you say AJ but at the same time, if you make an unequivocal statement you should be in a position to back it up.

i will be highly surprised if there is no release date on friday. at the same time, i don't necessarily expect it to be a release that follows the typical "announce date then release within a month(ish)" pattern, since as someone else pointed out the global release issue is obviously something their typical release doesn't deal with.

Ross has already said that if we don't have the release date by Feb 1st then something more catastrophic than AC13 had occurred...let's hope that's not the case!

Agree with Blocker - I can't see the usual BigAnt release schedule here.

If we don't have the game before April then it will be ridiculous. But any time between now and then and I'm happy. As long as Big Ant keep to their word about telling us the date.

appreciate what you say AJ but at the same time, if you make an unequivocal statement you should be in a position to back it up.

i will be highly surprised if there is no release date on friday. at the same time, i don't necessarily expect it to be a release that follows the typical "announce date then release within a month(ish)" pattern, since as someone else pointed out the global release issue is obviously something their typical release doesn't deal with.

As I understand it, Friday will be the announcement if release date. All I was saying was, and you have said the same, that it may not be within the typical timeframe bigant work to, and not to jump on Ross if its longer than anticipated! I think Ross had mentioned before that he wanted to release Boxing Day, which says to me, and I may be wrong, that its tru blu not bigant that will be dictating the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread