Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I wasn't laughing at the F.Ross and Biggs McCullum combination... I like to think that's how Ross and I would bat together. He's the classy one, I'm the douchey twat that shows up to hog the glory...

The classy Aussie eh... never heard that one before.... had my own barrel of fish earlier today, won't be the last :p

At first I thought so,,,but South Africa has proven to be the best in whatever conditions presented before them (longer versions) :yes

I agree only with SouthAfrica.....Except in Main events when matters.....If they can rectify that then no stopping them.......

Oh Hai, Indian fans.

Lol, you've been waiting for this day for so long, weren't you? Din't see any comment from you when your team almost lost the previous match from nowhere. And yes, people whose teams are ranked at number 8 will always find reasons to hate the entire "ranking" system.:yes

Din't see any comment from you when your team almost lost the previous match from nowhere. And yes, people whose teams are ranked at number 8 will always find reasons to hate the entire "ranking" system.:yes

And when someone's team loses to "weaker" teams they will always find reason to be bitter about it.

Lol, you've been waiting for this day for so long, weren't you? Din't see any comment from you when your team almost lost the previous match from nowhere. And yes, people whose teams are ranked at number 8 will always find reasons to hate the entire "ranking" system.:yes

don't worry Pat soon you won't have to worry about playing these "little" teams.

And when someone's team loses to "weaker" teams they will always find reason to be bitter about it.

Not the least bit bitter about it. They have played well in this series and I give it to them for that.

----------

don't worry Pat soon you won't have to worry about playing these "little" teams.

Just to make it clear, I do not agree with the whole new tier system proposal. So you can stop your "little" taunts :)

1115f2w.jpg

I've got to remind myself that on Friday we get "news" on release date, not necessarily the release date itself! Hoping for good news, preparing, (as every Englishman knows to) for otherwise!!

I've got to remind myself that on Friday we get "news" on release date, not necessarily the release date itself! Hoping for good news, preparing, (as every Englishman knows to) for otherwise!!

We were promised the release date by 1st February so we should be expecting to know the release date on Friday.

I wouldn't" expect " anything, if its one thing I've learnt about cricket games its dont jump the gun, I would be certain that Ross wants the release ASAP and has probably been doin all he can to back up his words and make it happen, but tru blu seem to have the main say. I guess I'm just trying to ease the expectation as I don't think people should, although they will, blame Ross if its not what we're expecting. He's already taken the blame for England's ashes performance after all!!!

I wouldn't" expect " anything, if its one thing I've learnt about cricket games its dont jump the gun, I would be certain that Ross wants the release ASAP and has probably been doin all he can to back up his words and make it happen, but tru blu seem to have the main say. I guess I'm just trying to ease the expectation as I don't think people should, although they will, blame Ross if its not what we're expecting. He's already taken the blame for England's ashes performance after all!!!

Who else would we blame??!!! Ross has told us we will be informed of the release date before 1st Feb.

Tru blu and feeeeeegaaaaan!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread