Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the indications Ross has given so far, there is no way it will release in Feb. We can only hope for an early march release.

you may not be able to answer ross, but along with fridays announcement, is there the possibility of announcing which regions will have the game day 1?

you may not be able to answer ross, but along with fridays announcement, is there the possibility of announcing which regions will have the game day 1?

if it is as expected the release date on friday, i would struggle to see how he could avoid mentioning which regions that date did (or didn't) apply to.

They will release a statement telling the release date, the consoles and the region of release....So it will be announced at that time....:)

Ross has said all along that they want a simultaneous release in all their key markets.

That was modified somewhat by a post earlier that said it would be "as near as possible" to simultaneous. Whether that means simply respecting each country's typical release day but still being everywhere within a week of the initial release, or implied a possible bigger lag in at least some territories, we obviously won't know for sure until Friday.

I've only ever known Call Of Duty to release on a Thursday over here.

EDIT: Actually that's wrong, I think I received one of the games on a Thursday prior to a Friday release.

I remember I got IC10 2 or 3 days before the actual release date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread