Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be interested to see the stats on how often games break release date. BF3 was pretty much Australia wide released the day before release date. Once news got out that one EB Games had done it.. demands were made at others and in the end EB Games and JB HiFi head office's just said.. f' it.. it's out now! :lol

Would be interested to see the stats on how often games break release date. BF3 was pretty much Australia wide released the day before release date. Once news got out that one EB Games had done it.. demands were made at others and in the end EB Games and JB HiFi head office's just said.. f' it.. it's out now! :lol
I have always been lead to believe that a store is not allowed to break street day without facing penalties unless they have permission from the publisher. Though I suppose they could always take that penalty on the chin but that's what I have always been told, at least in Australia.

Very few games ever break release date in New Zealand. They seem to enforce it pretty well. Occasionally you'll hear of someone somewhere doing it, but it seems a lot rarer.

Ross would remember when AFL Live was due to come out, the release date was broken on the Saturday before the Thursday release. I remember Glenno who worked for EB Games saying that it was released by some one at his shopping centre - but he wouldn't say who, it sent Big Footy forums in to a spin with everyone ringing all the stores at Midland Gate shopping centre in perth...! Funny. The release date was broken by Kmart. :)

Countdown for what? A day for announcement of some news with chances of getting the release date?

it started on july 22 2013, 193 days back :facepalm, we are yet to have a game on our hands... Cricket lovers deserve this :facepalm

Marketing + Planning not easy, will take time

This is going to be best Friday of this Year..........:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Countdown for what? A day for announcement of some news with chances of getting the release date?
Don't tell me a countdown thread would shock you more than people posting about illegly downloading the game.

Good thing mattw posted that.

Posting a countdown?For the middle of the day? in Perth? You best be trolling boy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread