Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would believe that Ross will still update first post & title like he has been doing for last 2 updates - play session & 2014 release. :p

I would believe that Ross will still update first post & title like he has been doing for last 2 updates - play session & 2014 release. :p

I feel Ross will make any announcements later in the day.. Probably late evening like he has been doing for the last two updates..

I think the meeting is going on that is why Ross is not online...:yes

I feel Ross will make any announcements later in the day.. Probably late evening like he has been doing for the last two updates..
I believe that is to cover the two biggest markets. UK and AUS (unless I am wrong about the two biggest markets)

Let me go to work, probably by lunch(S.A time) I will know the release,,,Happy Friday Mates!!!

*F.Ross has done again for NZ, no Biggs McCullum this time though*

Last edited:
I believe that is to cover the two biggest markets. UK and AUS (unless I am wrong about the two biggest markets)

Yeah i think so.. Pity on the Aussie fans who planned a drink once the Release date is out..

BTW i think Aus India and UK ... The Big 3..

Last edited:
BTW i think Aus India and UK ... The Big 3..
Ross said this a while back:

It's as much where they sell that is important because anyone can sell at a loss

Australia is the most profitable, followed by England, and I thought India would be third but I now expect that New Zealand and South Africa would have more retail units than India.

Please Ross just give us a time for the day that will be release date for the annoucement for the release date of the game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread