Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain me the meaning of "Dhump"

To get annoyed or upset with someone because you think they have done something bad to you.

''Tony got the hump because he thought we hadn't invited him to the party''.​

office topic guys is it worth getting ashes 2009 retail copy with that patch is it the best cricket game to play till dbc14 comes out.

I'm still playing International Cricket '10 on PS3 to quench my thirst. I'm sure you can pick that up cheap. It's the closest I've come to enjoying a Test match in a game.

I just admit there is a small part of me that feel like dusting off the Xbox and passing some time with IC10, the thing stopping me most(apart from the cricket on tv) is with DB14s new control system I don't wanna pick up bad habits smashing 100s off 23 balls!!!

If this game doesn't release end of March, I am going to burn a copy of Cricket Academy w/ Nets on a CD, and set it to flames in protest !

Its time to take the law in your hands.

Wouldn't that be a form of piracy, piracy is theft, theft can result in the loss of hands in some countries so you may have to take the law into your own wrists, and judging by your last post your wrists must already have a high workload.

Wouldn't that be a form of piracy, piracy is theft, theft can result in the loss of hands in some countries so you may have to take the law into your own wrists, and judging by your last post your wrists must already have a high workload.

I don't like to brag, but since you have brought up the point: My wrists are highly trained in managing the excessive workload they have to go through !!

BigAntStudios, on 04 Mar 2014 - 6:52 PM, said:
I'll talk with Tru Blu in the morning and see what's up with your preview.

HundredProofSam says
Thanks Ross. Goes up on Friday. :)

LOL, isn't it obvious? Sam's preview on Friday.

so is there ever going to be an actual announcement where bigant says "the console version is out on Xth of March and we will announce the pc when it is closer to date" or not?:spy

BigAntStudios, on 04 Mar 2014 - 6:52 PM, said:
I'll talk with Tru Blu in the morning and see what's up with your preview.

HundredProofSam says
Thanks Ross. Goes up on Friday. :)

LOL, isn't it obvious? Sam's preview on Friday.

If that is true.. then we can only guess what else will be announced on Friday..

To quote THHGTTG.. "Don't" freak the Early September out...... (trying to tell myself this.. not working).

If that is true.. then we can only guess what else will be announced on Friday..

Exactly, we can only guess. I'm not gonna jump to any conclusions just yet. In saying that, even for a late March release and all that Ross has said, the announcement should be sooner rather than later (in my opinion of course). Twenty four days until the end of the month.

The only thing I can guarantee is that the exact release date will not come in the form of a casual answer to a question on here (as much as I'd like to do that for my own amusement).

Oh, and that you won't hear the date from anyone other than Tru Blu and Big Ant.

Read. Jeezus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread