Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ No. I wouldn't say it's the best till date.

You can enjoy batting in ac09 by lowering the batting attributes but while bowling the ai batting just doesn't keep up their pace of innings and gives away wickets in clusters.

Cheer up, you've at least got... thumbs to be thankful for...

Low life expectancy is the only way forward then. :(

----------

You can enjoy batting in ac09 by lowering the batting attributes but while bowling the ai batting just doesn't keep up their pace of innings and gives away wickets in clusters.

I hate when WK jumps like a frog and catches everything in 5m radius while spinners are on.

I hate my self.

Sounds like somebody's got 'dhump'.

And don't forget those kneecaps.

Don't get me started on knee caps...

office topic guys is it worth getting ashes 2009 retail copy with that patch is it the best cricket game to play till dbc14 comes out.

If you're looking for a cricket game to pass the time then I would suggest IC10. Although the only way I can play it is by batting twice and chasing down my own score.

what is the best then i am getting dbc14 on pc and ps3.
Can you wait 24 days?

Even if not, I don't think it's worth it to get AC09, even with all the patches. AC09 and IC10 are two decent, very similar, arcade games to play with a short life span and the latter is far more polished than the former, so you would be better off getting IC10 as you've got a PS3 and if you can get a similar price.

^ You might not like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread