Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the advice given out at the EB store isn't a one-off occurrence. Email from EB games:

"At this stage we do not have any confirmed release date, and have not had any news since November last year.

It does not look like it will be releasing in March.

We apologise for any inconvenience".

Given they haven't heard anything since November, it's not surprising they think March is unlikely.

Edit: it seems very odd that they would not have heard anything for 4 months after being chosen to have a) the world premiere and b) the unique pre-order bonus exclusive to them.

Last edited:
Looks like the advice given out at the EB store isn't a one-off occurrence. Email from EB games:

"At this stage we do not have any confirmed release date, and have not had any news since November last year.

It does not look like it will be releasing in March.

We apologise for any inconvenience".

Given they haven't heard anything since November, it's not surprising they think March is unlikely.

Edit: it seems very odd that they would not have heard anything for 4 months after being chosen to have a) the world premiere and b) the unique pre-order bonus exclusive to them.

This is ridicolous, heard nothing since november?? seriously!! so what we are saying is that we know more than the Joint that has been chosen to offer the steelbox and release the game

Surely this email is not right......

everyday a little bit of me dies in reference to DBC14, I tell ya this better be an awesome game, I havent waited this long in the dark about a video game in years!!

Tru Blu are conservative, they will only let the date out when they are 100% of every territory having stock, they have never dealt with some of these territories before so it's not a surprise to that we are yet to see a specific date

I mean, come on. It's right there in front of you.

This is ridicolous, heard nothing since november?? seriously!! so what we are saying is that we know more than the Joint that has been chosen to offer the steelbox and release the game

Surely this email is not right......

everyday a little bit of me dies in reference to DBC14, I tell ya this better be an awesome game, I havent waited this long in the dark about a video game in years!!

I still have every faith that it will be released this month.

We have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, how Tru Blu work etc...but I do find this all very interesting particularly as a Boxing Day release was at least some way to being close.

Release Date situation insight from a forum member perspective

attachment.php

Yup.

Attachments

• MyPerspective.png
    MyPerspective.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 313
attachment.php

Yup.

Attachments

• Sad.gif
    Sad.gif