Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's amusing that Ross is experiencing a Chief in being somewhat constricted in what he can say about decisions taken by others... ;)

Yeah but I can't see Ross doing a runner after the going gets tough* :rolleyes

*Just a bit of friendly banter Chief.

-----------------------------

My gut feeling is that there will be an announcement by the end of this week and the release date will be either the last Thursday/Friday of this month.

with just 3 weeks to go BA still arent confident enough to announce the release date :thumbs

----------

Yeah but I can't see Ross doing a runner after the going gets tough* :rolleyes

*Just a bit of friendly banter Chief.

-----------------------------

My gut feeling is that there will be an announcement by the end of this week and the release date will be either the last Thursday/Friday of this month.

when the going gets tough ross just blocks people and comes out with the 'fingers in ears, i cant hear you' approach

Ross has mentioned we will be getting the last CA update, that might be this friday together with the date, which will give Trublu a 21 day window period for the 27/28th release...

There! *Shit made*

with just 3 weeks to go BA still arent confident enough to announce the release date :thumbs

BA won't announce the release date. That comes from the publisher once everything is in place with all parties. It won't be anything to do with confidence on Ross's part.

BA won't announce the release date. That comes from the publisher once everything is in place with all parties. It won't be anything to do with confidence on Ross's part.

Facts have never stopped him before.

Especially saying that after Ross said what is now in my signature.. if that doesn't answer all the *ahem* stupid comments/questions we've seen in the last few days, I don't know what will.

As an England fan, I think it's worth asking when the lineups and stats for players were completed.

I want to know if I'm getting a world class bowling attack and solid batting lineup. Or if I'm having to pick Bangladesh to be competitive.

As an England fan, I think it's worth asking when the lineups and stats for players were completed.

I want to know if I'm getting a world class bowling attack and solid batting lineup. Or if I'm having to pick Bangladesh to be competitive.

you got CA, you've got whatever team you want mate

Seeing as I work nearly every hour of the day I have no intention to spend my time creating players and teams. Those days are at least two decades ago :p

Then you can download the teams/players other people have made.

I can tell you're new. You actually bothered to answer one of my questions with a serious answer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread