Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps we should change the topic to what all those people who said a few months back that the Aussies got lucky playing a poor English side. But would get smashed when facing the world number 1 test team.

Oh the laughs now... :lol

That was me showing sympathy for your new and someone constrained posting style. Frustrating I know. Also it was actually when someone mentioned the October 2013 window for release...

Perhaps we should change the topic to what all those people who said a few months back that the Aussies got lucky playing a poor English side. But would get smashed when facing the world number 1 test team.

Barmy's our number one fan now for sure :yes

Well it's certainly making our bowling attack look better!

Swann, Pietersen, Flower and now Smith... we should send the Aussie bowling attack into Russia to get rid of Putin.

"Got out of Jail" was being paid for the development regardless of release/withdrawal.

Now if Trickstar ever make a cricket game with Fegan as there CEO again now that's a fully get out of jail ticket for me.:noway

PS I think Matt will be on fire if this happens.

Swann, Pietersen, Flower and now Smith... we should send the Aussie bowling attack into Russia to get rid of Putin.

It's getting like the 90s and 2000s again, it's the way the Aussies should always play cricket with no fear. Clarke/Johnson/Warner will be legends for the next 5 years.:clap

I think we're missing a trick here. We need to get meta with this.

Why is the release date?

Now if Trickstar ever make a cricket game with Fegan as there CEO again now that's a fully get out of jail ticket for me.

PS I think Matt will be on fire if this happens.
No - I expect them to attempt another cricket game release, especially with the digging around in the code suggesting iOS ports in progress.

Considering that risk, I'd be very careful what cricket games you buy from the App Store - I'd suggest picking from those with active developers in our Cricket Games Chat - Cricket Games General Chat at PlanetCricket.net forum.

I think I've fixed that for you.

Now that's funny but I still feel we will see them again but cricket not so sure, maybe Fegan for Aussie PM next term.:lol

----------

No - I expect them to attempt another cricket game release, especially with the digging around in the code suggesting iOS ports in progress.

Considering that risk, I'd be very careful what cricket games you buy from the App Store - I'd suggest picking from those with active developers in our Cricket Games Chat - Cricket Games General Chat at PlanetCricket.net forum.

Maybe they will ask Bigant for help in the future again.:lol

You would assume the most recent system update given you need it to even be able to sign in to PSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread