Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite part of the game is when I hit a straight drive for six over backstop. Yes, you read correctly, backstop.

Just did it myself too :)

Just hold the direction and keep tapping loft and 6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6 - I can't stand playing it anymore, look forward to the reviews :rolleyes

Does the ball warp around and is the game actually (in a fashion) playable?

The fielders are cardboard cut-outs, I tried to hit them on purpose but kept getting fours and sixes... I guess that eliminates the need for fielding.

The fielders are cardboard cut-outs, I tried to hit them on purpose but kept getting fours and sixes... I guess that eliminates the need for fielding.

Fonz-inspired physics?

I am fine with this game unless it is not the reason to delay DBC 14 release further :P

Started noticing in SA the game popping up on local Supersport page for order and release on the 28th :spy when reading cricket news.

Someone knows something they not supposed to and jumped the gun?

Started noticing in SA the game popping up on local Supersport page for order and release on the 28th :spy when reading cricket news.

They are expecting a March release and games generally release on Thursday/Friday and the 28th is a Friday.

I'd say it's nothing more than an educated guess.

I am hoping for a release on 21st March.....it's my fav date in the whole year :yes

The game should release before easter for sure. :) It has been a really long wait. Can't wait for the end of this month to get my hands on the game. For once, I'll be looking forward to the world cup for other reasons. Please don't dissappoint us Trublu.

I am hoping for a release on 21st March.....it's my fav date in the whole year :yes

I dont think 21st march will be the data Trublu shot be announcing the release date tomorrow if this is the case.

I dont think 21st march will be the data Trublu shot be announcing the release date tomorrow if this is the case.

Yeah it is possible as Ross wouldn't tell as the announcement will be made by Tru Blu....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread