Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're like political prisoners in Russia - no release date...

The DBC forum is like the autonomous region of Crimea. Bunch of cool decent folks hanging out, then a bunch of N00bs turn up and start telling everyone what to do.

One of my friend from flipkart confirmed that the Game will be available in india in APRIL only.... :yes

Horrible ....

Take off the blinkers you flog and come up with something remotely original that actually contributes to the conversation other than 'I don't know the release date. This sucks'.

One of my friend from flipkart confirmed that the Game will be available in india in APRIL only.... :yes

Horrible ....
Well that lasted long...

Well I've got a friend at Big Ant and he said the games coming November 2013 ONLY and you would only be able to buy it from a certain street vendor in Burkina Faso.

So I tried opening the Bullseye Cricket app about 10 times now and it has crashed every single time once I get to the loading screen. iTunes says it is compatible with iOS 6 and later. I have iOS 6 so I'm not sure why it isn't working. Anyone else have this problem?

Deleted the thing as soon as I found out I needed to sign up for it. Why do I need to sign up to play your crappy game?

Well I've got a friend at Big Ant and he said the games coming November 2013 ONLY and you would only be able to buy it from a certain street vendor in Burkina Faso.

Give me his name so that I may have him beaten even harder than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread