Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khanjoiya456

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Realy?
I wanted to upgrade it a year ago but never knew what to do so I am waiting for game to b released and some reviews ..... than I am going to decide for buying ps3(after selling pc) or hd 5??? ....

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
2.7 dual core
2 gb ddr2
Ati hd4350
Runs academy @800x600 30fps
Everything high except AA...
Thats great programming realy :-D

I've highlighted your problems and why this isn't a fair test...

Also; "dual core" + clock speed does not help with working out performance - a new i5 2.4Ghz could toast a 3+Ghz Core2Duo at least, perhaps some early i5s as well. Hell, the processor in my old MacBook Air (1.4Ghz i5; turboboost to 2.5? I think that was it...) is quicker than the one in my PC, and that's a Core2Duo that was pretty good for its time...

You want at least 4GB of RAM; ideally 8 for playing games. It won't help if you're running a 32bit OS (Windows 7 and after auto shipped with 64bit with 32 being an option; but before that you needed to go out your way to get a 64bit OS unless you had a Mac) but after that it should help. I'm not hugely knowledgable on video cards, but Nvidea cards are probably a cheaper alternative only if bitcoin idiots are buying up all of the ATI cards because of some weird feature in their GPU, so you'll get a better bang for your buck. If its a total update and you have the cash and case space, consider an SSD for the OS and Apps that you'd use - it probably wouldn't help with FPS but it just makes the whole computer run so much quicker that I couldn't go back to a PC with a HDD in it...

Last edited:

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
or perhaps play another video game; research a topic of interest that you've been interested in for a while but never looked up; learn basic Russian; or at least try to do something interesting that sit with the people on this site who go "I think that the game will release on the 29th March because I once farted then"

anishj99

School Cricketer
I sent an email to Flipkart(Indian online retailer) asking about the pre-orders and they replied me saying-
Hello,

Thank you for writing in.

We are glad to inform you that "Don Bradman Cricket 2014" is not yet released in India.

The release dates are decided by the manufacturers. Once we have information about the same, we will have it updated on the website.

You have our assurance in ensuring that the order will be shipped once officially released. We, will also send an email to you with the tracking details once shipped.

If there?s anything else you need assistance with feel free to get back to us.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I sent an email to Flipkart(Indian online retailer) asking about the pre-orders and they replied me saying-
Hello,

Thank you for writing in.

We are glad to inform you that "Don Bradman Cricket 2014" is not yet released in India.

The release dates are decided by the manufacturers. Once we have information about the same, we will have it updated on the website.

You have our assurance in ensuring that the order will be shipped once officially released. We, will also send an email to you with the tracking details once shipped.

If there?s anything else you need assistance with feel free to get back to us.

They will send such a way only as they would have received orders to do so...They can announce only when the official announcement is made which most probably must be the coming week...:yes

Akki_0271

School Cricketer
It's out March 27th in NZ... my pre-order is paid-for and that date has been confirmed. The site we do our stuff through only goes within NZ...
Is it true???????

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A few people here were talking of South Park, now that its released did anyone try out.......

Playing it now.... Apparently I'll never be a friends with the grand wizard because of the race I chose at the start...

----------

It's not a great game but it's hella-funny :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Classic Ross racism at work again...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well at the moment I'm a major force in the KKK, as a white Jew named "douchebag" that's a major achievement.

I need to go to racist class, I can't get near these guys!

----------

Ps: no Aditya in this game either, racist bastards!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread