Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm when is this "good news" coming?

My bet is on tomorrow at the earliest, considering the fact that it's 8:34pm in Melbourne and Ross is having his anniversary dinner. I would be happy to be proved wrong though.

And for the record, my money is on the 27th in Australia and the 28th everywhere else #icanmakeshituptoo

I think a joke on here is okay but people who do business with Big Ant are possibly going to read that page and they're certainly not going to understand the joke.

I think a joke on here is okay but people who do business with Big Ant are possibly going to read that page and they're certainly not going to understand the joke.

I don't really see Ross' associates reading a Wikipedia page and assuming that they had been speaking to a fish without realising. (They also didn't hear any of the racial slurs.)

Of course if you attempted a constructive edit on most Wikipedia pages it would be reverted immediately.

Could you umm ahh tell us which post the person predicted the date in? :cheers

Possibly this: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...se-march-steam-may-85683-825.html#post2702433

Well, this is what Gamexchange UK had to say when asked about a confirmed March-end release date. Sounds like quite an annoyed retailer there!

Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 2:19:59 PM

Hi

The only thing from the publishers so far is them saying they are aiming to release the game on 28th March. There has usually been confirmation long before now but it can still happen. This game has been a long running nightmare as it?s so widely anticipated but the date has moved so many times.

We REALLY hope it does release on March 28th as the disappointment and frustration from customers will cost them sales.

As soon as we know anything we?ll put it on the website but feel free to keep checking back with me.

Regards

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread